Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day54lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day54lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 7 Followers
  • 7 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Lockdown is extended. Lockdown 4.0 is here. Good thing the barber shops and salons are open. If you haven't already become a barber, then you must be sighing in relief. 54 days already. 54 weeks make a year. What do 54 days make? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day54lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
न रात की सुबह हुई न सूरज की आहट ...
आज फिर हवा ने अपना रुख मोड़ लिया ..
न खिड़की पर कोई दस्तक हुई ...
न पत्तों में सरसराहट ।

Lockdown is extended. Lockdown 4.0 is here. Good thing the barber shops and salons are open. If you haven't already become a barber, then you must be sighing in relief.

54 days already. 54 weeks make a year. What do 54 days make? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day54lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

cloud33

Lockdown is extended. Lockdown 4.0 is here. Good thing the barber shops and salons are open. If you haven't already become a barber, then you must be sighing in relief. 54 days already. 54 weeks make a year. What do 54 days make? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day54lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #Extension #again

read more
Lockdown taught us  that apart from world of digital screens, 
there exist a worthy world.  Lockdown is extended. Lockdown 4.0 is here. Good thing the barber shops and salons are open. If you haven't already become a barber, then you must be sighing in relief.

54 days already. 54 weeks make a year. What do 54 days make? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day54lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #extension #again

Akthari Begum

Lockdown is extended. Lockdown 4.0 is here. Good thing the barber shops and salons are open. If you haven't already become a barber, then you must be sighing in relief. 54 days already. 54 weeks make a year. What do 54 days make? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day54lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today learn about never 
Stop in any field of life or any 
Field of dream,because when you
Stop, paths  never give opportunity 
And everything is happens stop,so.
Try to continue the paths, and one day this paths give you platform whatever you want. Lockdown is extended. Lockdown 4.0 is here. Good thing the barber shops and salons are open. If you haven't already become a barber, then you must be sighing in relief.

Komal Sharma Gupta

54 days already. 54 weeks make a year. What do 54 days make? Number 54 is present in many different fields. It is interesting that it is the atomic number of the element xenon and that it could be written as LIV in Roman numeral letters. Number 54 could be found in various spheres, such as math, chemistry, geography, literature and so on. Africa has a total of 54 countries. Passionate golf players say a score of 54 is an ideal result for a golf match. However, no one has ever been able to ac #YourQuoteAndMine #lockdowndiary #day54lockdown #tejaswiniaura

read more
We played with the days,
Rubik cube like,
trying to get all colors 
onto the right sides,
we laughed, we cried,
did chores, sometimes wrong,
sometimes right,
we did okay,
stayed home, stayed safe.
Lockdown Town 4.0 is another ballgame,
new rules, not to be taken lightly.
We push forth day to day,
ready for what might come our way.
 54 days already. 54 weeks make a year. What do 54 days make? 
Number 54 is present in many different fields. It is interesting that it is the atomic number of the element xenon and that it could be written as LIV in Roman numeral letters.

Number 54 could be found in various spheres, such as math, chemistry, geography, literature and so on.

Africa has a total of 54 countries. Passionate golf players say a score of 54 is an ideal result for a golf match.

However, no one has ever been able to ac

Srilatha Gugunta

Lockdown is extended. Lockdown 4.0 is here. Good thing the barber shops and salons are open. If you haven't already become a barber, then you must be sighing in relief. 54 days already. 54 weeks make a year. What do 54 days make? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day54lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown4

read more
3hr sleep is insufficient to sound better and active. I have no choice left than to neglect the lethargic me and activate myself like a Robot and board the day with a smiling face. A smile oblivious of the sight of my family. Sunday, Sabbath and also fun day. The cooking ingredients have arrived late. The delayed time helped me in cleaning up the house and complete others chores and what I get to smile is a sparkling floor and the knick knacks off the floor. The delivery of the cooking items have arrived and I became a chef. Baked buns and non-vegetarian meal with a delicious (secret recipe) starter. Little tinkers showed obedience and feeds on his own. (courtesy : Non-veg😂 dishes). 
The news of extending the lockdown left me with no change in my excitement nor a visible worry about being lockdown. I feel, we are risking our health with so much relaxation of things that too at this stage, where infection has vastly spread. If people follows the rules properly, things would have been different now. Anyway, we need to guard ourselves which is very much in our own hands. 
Another God blessed day that has seen a beautiful sunset. Stay safe, stay connected to your families. Cheers 🤩 Lockdown is extended. Lockdown 4.0 is here. Good thing the barber shops and salons are open. If you haven't already become a barber, then you must be sighing in relief.

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown4

arrey.oh.chachu

Lockdown is extended. Lockdown 4.0 is here. Good thing the barber shops and salons are open. If you haven't already become a barber, then you must be sighing in relief. 54 days already. 54 weeks make a year. What do 54 days make? Write your #lockdowndiary for #day54lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #NatureTheTeacher

read more
CORONA Has Been A Great Unknown Unseen Teacher 
Without A Single Word Being Said She Has Taught Us A Lifetime Lesson 

Upar Waale Kee Laathi Bey Aawaaz Hothi Hai
(Rightly Said In Hindi)

#NatureTheTeacher
 Lockdown is extended. Lockdown 4.0 is here. Good thing the barber shops and salons are open. If you haven't already become a barber, then you must be sighing in relief.

शायरशर्मा

read more
Attended daily meetings as planned on Sunday. I had some amazing breakfast and dinner. So, it was an interesting day. Lockdown is extended. Lockdown 4.0 is here. Good thing the barber shops and salons are open. If you haven't already become a barber, then you must be sighing in relief.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification