Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day61lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day61lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 8 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Sourajita D

Please stop making money of this crime. Please. P. S. All the readers, please don't go through the pain of watching Holmes movies and series and see him getting badly deconstructed. All the movie watchers, have the pleasure of turning pages of his novels, cause movies never constructed that man who can be loved without a warm heart. From your well wisher, #sourajita #day61lockdown #lovewithouthim #Sherlock #Movie #Book #Mercy

read more
don't make movies of novels, 
you break hearts of readers and
dreams of those movie-watchers
who wouldn't know the book. 

|mercy • period| Please stop making money of this crime. Please.

P. S.  All the readers, please don't go through the pain of watching Holmes movies and series and see him getting badly deconstructed. All the movie watchers,  have the pleasure of turning pages of his novels,  cause movies never constructed that man who can be loved without a warm heart. 
From your well wisher, 

#sourajita #day61lockdown #lovewithouthim #sherlock #movie #book #mercy

Sourajita D

many of us are cursed to believe no one can love us, and i may not believe 
if that is a curse but I believe the curse. The Curse
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day61lockdown #belief #atticuslove #yqbaba #quotereview #firstlove

Sourajita D

you know I am scared to hold you close
just in case if you leave me but I am equally scared to not, 'cause you might live with me too.  Leave
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day61lockdown #leave #live #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Sourajita D

there were unclean plates at the sink, 
unwashed clothes in the washing machine 
but all we cared in love was about 
each other's unkempt look after sleep.  Unkempt Look 
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day61lockdown #unkempt #look #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Akthari Begum

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day61lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today i realized that with the
Difficult times new
The doors of the paths open. Write your #lockdowndiary for #day61lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Banwari lal kumawat

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day61lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
रफ्तार तो भर लि ज़िन्दगी ने...।
रफ सा है सारा सफरनामा...। Write your #lockdowndiary for #day61lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine

Komal Sharma Gupta

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day61lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
we watch a world trudging along,
weary, but with a will strong,
to homes faraway,
the towns care no less,
heap scorching disdain, 
some goodness in-between,
we watch scenes,
stumped, unbelievingly.
In Lockdown Town 4.0.
A virus that binds, but holds apart
humanity mercilessly.
 Write your #lockdowndiary for #day61lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

Gulping air as quickly as possible, to pinch myself n feel my senses on the fact that two months have already passed in the lockdown. Time will never wait for none nor slows its pace. I take another gulp of air in much musing when asked by 3yr toddler if there's a baby in the mummy's tummy. My breathing exercises had taken a sudden halt and bursted out in to laughter as a laughing exercise. Children of his age comes out with cute innocent questions and mind you, an apt reply with a normal facial expressions is a must. Till late noon, it was too hot, stayed indoors with AC on and later evening a cool breeze and my new plants dancing on the tunes of the wind. I talk to them while I water them to connect with them. No, its not a side effect of the lockdown, but a habit to connect myself to the nature. Day had passed lovely with a new book added on to my list of reading. Happy reading, Folks💞 Write your #lockdowndiary for #day61lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown4

Jita Sahu

read more
Hadd ho gayi jab Boss ka naam office ke website pe dundhne lage.... Write your #lockdowndiary for #day61lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day61lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #TheLegendOfCorona

read more
Hey All Listen, This Is God Speaking 

With The End Of Corona Do You All Think It Would Be Like Your Films
"And They Lived Happily Ever After"

Kids, This Is Just The Beginning!!!

Picture Abhi Baaki Hai Mere Dost

#TheLegendOfCorona Write your #lockdowndiary for #day61lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification