Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best day64lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best day64lockdown Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about aaj mother day hai, miss you dad fathers day quotes, teachers day images and quotes, mothers day shayari in hindi, teachers day best quotes in hindi,

• 7 Followers
  • 11 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

cloud33

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 2020 #merikalamse #2liners #yqenglish

read more
Never imagined, a biological weapon aka virus, can teach me the lessons for life  Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #2020 #merikalamse #2liners #yqenglish

Sourajita D

we went too far to wait for
the other one so that no one
can see yet never realized 
that the other one followed us.  Far💔
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day64lockdown #far #along #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Sourajita D

we have practiced love 
as if it will really matter
when we slip into it. They
are just certificates you 
earn for your satisfaction 
and not to put into use.  Certificates of Love
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day64lockdown #certificate #Love #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Sourajita D

I breathed too less in your love, 
to be able to guess that you
were suffocating me to death.  Suffocation 💔

#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day64lockdown #suffocation #death #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Sourajita D

"Something hurts where my heart used to beat. How can hollowness be hurting?" Void❤
#sourajita #lovewithouthim #day64lockdown #hollow #hurt #yqbaba #quotereview #atticuslove

Akthari Begum

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Today, day is good
Really learn from
yourquote Baba 
daily gyaan,and 
Writing skills improve
May be day by day learning.  Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Komal Sharma Gupta

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
My thoughts went one way,
my words the other.
"Thou shall not meet",
says a bird chirping on a line,
"What say thee, dear birdie?", I tweet
"These are Lockdown climes,
a wrestling match between them
we will have for fun, you will see",
So begin the Word Games,
much akin to the Hunger Games.
Who will survive, is a story for another day!

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
#tejaswiniaura

Srilatha Gugunta

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown4

read more
Even when I'm doubtful about the daylight my eyes stuck into my inner corneas and refused to part its ways. The sunlight pierced in to my eyes in such a way that I felt like a concave glass acted as the catalyst in between. Couldn't hear the chirps of the birds, wondering why, I peeped through the window curtain and the light of the sun rays strobed into my eyes almost blinding my eye sight. Waking up at great difficulty almost 2hrs past my regular time, I feel I weigh little heavier than the night and I'm stuck and a bit immobile. Only to feel the softness of the body in the small breaths and chuckles of both the kids lying on me and trying to plant their morning kisses. How can I ever deny of holding this beautiful begining of the day with showers of love on me. An easy way to get set go..on your tippie toes..I'm all game for the rest of the day. Reading my books. Growing spiritually is a daily food for me, a habit I have inculcated to myself, without which survival is uncertain. One should never leave a habit..!   Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdown #lockdownextended #lockdowndiary #lockdown4

arrey.oh.chachu

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Gunjan Khandelwal

read more
Exactly Gunjan
Our Problems Are Just A Piece Of Entertainment  Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Gunjan Khandelwal

arrey.oh.chachu

Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #ThankYouTechnicians

read more
Hey All There Are Huge Number Of Hardware IT Professionals Risking And Slogging Out In Your Respective Organization Work Places To Make Sure You Get Your Systems And Replacement Accessories To Be Active WFH Employees. It's Boiling Down There With AC Switched Off And Top Of That Having Heated Conversation With Employees For The Wait Time.

Do Thank Them And Show Your Gratitude

#ThankYouTechnicians  Write your #lockdowndiary for #day64lockdown #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification