Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best bestloss Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best bestloss Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about being alone is best, bebi ko bes pasand hai 480, teachers day best quotes in hindi, best sad quotes in hindi, best quotes on 15 august in hindi,

• 26 Followers
  • 26 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My childishness and being myself. It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Haseena Dudekula

It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
my inferiority complex,
and I have never looked back,
ever since.
The loss set me free 
to become a happy content soul ...

It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
The love and trust which 
Both difficult to gain 
In life. Love when lost 
Wont come back 
As true love happens only once
Trust lost which to gain back needs lot
Of efforts but same trust wont be there 
These two are difficult to gain
As it needs both to move forward 
again in life

It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Kuldeep Ranga

read more
Fear of future and failure of past. It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
Me, myself
Trying to find....
will definitely do so,
very soon without any regrets It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
the fear of loosing what I have.
If it's mine, it wouldn't leave my side.
If it's not, it wouldn't stay no matter how hard I tried. It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
a book I got as an award for overall standing when I was in class IV. It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Thakur

read more
you

Thank God I didn't 
Lost your love. It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Saurabh Gupta

read more
My loved ones... It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
Loosing myself...
Being in 
Fake friendship... It's #musingtime. Since we are talking about loss, talk about the #bestloss you have had so far in life.  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification