Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best valuedtime Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best valuedtime Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about uvwx is a parallelogram what is the value of y, zvalue to p value, boundary value analysis belong to, transitioned vmx/execstate/val to poweredoff, val love,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Abid

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine #soultrigger Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
It had already passed. 
Time left me in wrecks 
and I regretted 
it slipping away 
from my hands.
I had time but 
I had no plans 
to meet it simultaneously.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine
#soultrigger 
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

The quality of my seconds and minutes  started to take a turn for the better..
 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Raziya sultana

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Life became joyful. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
Time started valuing me.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ And people also started loving me more and more.🤗🤗🤗☺️☺️❣️❣️👌👌🌈👍👍 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Afrin Jahan

read more
 I start valuing my energy,my peace of mind with my inner sight of life.❤️❤️❤️❤️🤗🤗🤗🌅🌅🥰🥰🥰💓💓😀😀😍🌈🌈😊👍☺️❣️
 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
I faced many humiliations to not worried further Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Sakshi Jasrotia

read more
It looked back at me,
held my hand, &
walked me along. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
there was plenty
be it happiness, 
or peace or punctuality, 
gone was the haste, 
and mistakes, 
silliness and waste, 
time became an ally, 
ceased to be an adversary.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
time appreciates me. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts and tell us what happened when you #valuedtime #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

chendee tea

read more
I make memories 
through capturing 
pictures. I go to places
I never been before.
Every moment counts 
So enjoy and savor life. 
Do what makes you 
happy and be thankful 
for blessings God has given 
You.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification