Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best thingsstartedtochange Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best thingsstartedtochange Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ek baat karni thi love you, hope is the thing with feathers meaning in marathi, hope is the thing with feathers figure of speech, quote hope is the thing with feathers, hope is the thing with feathers english workshop,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

SoYog

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I changed! Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sweety PIe💚

733 #FreshThoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I perceive Good vibes are coming my way.
Coast along with me,and
I'll find my flow soon enough.
Everything is going rightly and
moving up in the world.
They're just taking their
sweet time... #733 #freshthoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

BINODINI MAHAPATRO

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I want to take revenge. 
From people , from myself . 
From the inside more than outside.   Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

Nitesh Prajapati

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzonelove#Friendship

read more
I think postive.

-Nitesh Prajapati (Niharsh)  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqdidi#hindipoetry#restzone#love#friendship

Varadhan P M

read more
I learnt one thing about Life..
Life changes based on two aspects.
Either you give up or accept what you can't change!  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

Roohi Bhargava

read more
I started to care too much about my precious things and people.  Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I am help out. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

Anbu Azhaki

read more
I bend to whatever your thoughts are... not for you... for the peace of my soul searching... Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

Meenakshi M

read more
Others try to prove me wrong but still I took stand for myself and never ever gave up and face them courageously 😊🤗 Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine

R.S. Meena

Good morning. Start your day with #FreshThoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar

read more
I walked on foot. Good morning. Start your day with #freshthoughts. #thingsstartedtochange #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rsmalwar
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification