Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best fallingleaf Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best fallingleaf Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you, falling in love with you quotes, every kiss and every hug you make me fall in love, fallin in and out of love with you, i fall in love with you everyday quotes,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Cerebral Derange

Collab on this Peaceful BG and make people fall in love with the pillow😃. *Use #wrfallingleaf to let us discover your tale. *Invite your friends so that they too can enjoy writing . *Please maintain the elegance of the BG. #scribble #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone

read more
I like to fall from
tree of problems
To follow the
breeze freely Collab on this Peaceful BG and make people fall in love with the pillow😃.

*Use  #wrfallingleaf to let us discover your tale.

*Invite your friends so that they too can enjoy writing .

*Please maintain the elegance of the BG.

Cerebral Derange

Collab on this Peaceful BG and make people fall in love with the pillow😃. *Use #wrfallingleaf to let us discover your tale. *Invite your friends so that they too can enjoy writing . *Please maintain the elegance of the BG. #scribble #yqbaba #yqtales #YourQuoteAndMine #wrscribblezone

read more
I like to fall from
tree of problems
To follow the
breeze freely Collab on this Peaceful BG and make people fall in love with the pillow😃.

*Use  #wrfallingleaf to let us discover your tale.

*Invite your friends so that they too can enjoy writing .

*Please maintain the elegance of the BG.

साहस

#fallingleaf#Mujhe girte huye patto ne sikhaya hai# bojh bn jao ge to apne bhi gira denge# #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Mohd Zeeshan

read more
सूखे हुए पेड़ों ने बताया है,
खड़े रहोगे तो कोपले स्वतः आएंगी। #fallingleaf#mujhe girte huye patto ne sikhaya hai# bojh bn jao ge to apne bhi gira denge#  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Mohd Zeeshan

Kartik Prajapat

says the falling leaf (swished by the wind) to the parched petiole. __________________________________________________________ Ps: feeling warmth this evening couldn't resist about this shot, now captured #leaving #leaf #leaflikelife #fallingleaf #yqbaba #deattachment

read more
"and maybe, we were made 
to be detached one or the other day." says the falling leaf (swished by the wind) to the parched petiole.

Ps: feeling warmth this evening couldn't resist about this shot, now captured

#leaving #leaf #leaflikelife #fallingleaf #yqbaba #deattachment

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification