Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wherewasi Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wherewasi Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Kartik Prajapat

To speak it out, it remains not the same. I have stayed, though, gulped it all down in the esophagus of my conscience. Okay, agree, it was silly of me, better said I'm silly enough to understand what goes around, that so suddenly turns back to me— not reflected, not at all refracted but scattered, as similar as the expectations of mine. Or maybe, it's me on my part which pats on waiting to be favored by you the way I want. Or it just a mere product of my imagination that has gone wrong and I in #Light #fiction #wise #yqinspirationalquotes #glintoflight #wherewasi #balanceoflife

read more
        To speak it out, it remains not the same. I have stayed, though, gulped it all down in the esophagus of my conscience. Okay, agree, it was silly of me, better said I'm silly enough to understand what goes around, that so suddenly turns back to me— not reflected, not at all refracted but scattered, as similar as the expectations of mine. Or maybe, it's me on my part which pats on waiting to be favored by you the way I want. Or it just a mere product of my imagination that has gone wrong and I in

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification