tags

Best burning Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories, Poem

Find the Best burning Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos.

• 71 Followers
  • 261 Stories
  • Popular
  • Latest
  • Video

""

"Iss ghar me aag lagi uss ghar me aag lagi Iss aag ko ab rok lo Hindu bhi jal rha muslim bhi jal rha Ye kaisi aag hai Iss aag ko ab rok lo Mandir jal rhi h masjid bhi jal rhi h Ye kya hua bus ab iss aag ko rok lo Iss aag se kai chirag bujh gye iss aag ko ab rok lo Uss maa ke aansu sukh gaye iss aag ko ab rok lo Iss shahar ka jarra jarra jal rha iss aag ko ab rok lo Insaniyat bhi jal chuki ab iss nafrat ki aag ko rok lo"

Iss ghar me aag lagi uss ghar me aag lagi
Iss aag ko ab rok lo

Hindu bhi jal rha muslim bhi jal rha 
Ye kaisi aag hai Iss aag ko ab rok lo

Mandir jal rhi h masjid bhi jal rhi h
Ye kya hua bus ab iss aag ko rok lo

Iss aag se kai chirag bujh gye iss aag ko ab rok lo

Uss maa ke aansu sukh gaye iss aag ko ab rok lo

Iss shahar ka jarra jarra jal rha iss aag ko ab rok lo

Insaniyat bhi jal chuki ab iss nafrat ki 
aag ko rok lo

#Delhi
#burning
#riots
#CAA
#Fire

@Saad Ahmad
@Kshitij Sahu

257 Love
1 Share

""

"something is burning inside me everyday..my hopes,,my patience,,my confidence,,my desire to live..but from this fire that is burning inside me i want to remove my negative impact ..wanna clean my soul by this fire .."

something is burning inside me everyday..my hopes,,my patience,,my confidence,,my desire to live..but from this fire that is burning inside me i want to remove my negative impact ..wanna clean my soul by this fire ..

#nojoto #sadness #brokenheart #Fire

124 Love
5 Share

""

"Smtyms u need 2 get burn into ashes & den rise up lyk smoke."

Smtyms u need 2 get burn into ashes &  den rise up lyk smoke.

Smtyms u need 2 get burn into ashes & den rise up lyk smoke.
#smoke #Rising #burning #ashes #Heartbeat

50 Love
1 Share

""

"#OpenPoetry She shined burning herself when it was dark.. The light stayed for years... In that light she almost forgot she is burning and she has to burn .. her waves almost died coz her zeal died again darkness .. now it was difficult for her to burn again but she did ..not coz she was afraid of darkness but for the joy she once spread though her rays her life continued like this as she was blessed only with courage to burn and courage to shine"

#OpenPoetry She shined burning herself when it was dark..
The light stayed for years...
In that light she almost forgot 
she is burning and she has to burn ..
her waves almost died coz her zeal died
again darkness ..
now it was difficult for her to burn again
but she did ..not coz she was afraid of darkness 
but for the joy she once spread though her rays
her life continued like this as she was blessed only with courage to burn and courage to shine

45 Love

""

"Ohh people of this world I am in fear, Today I am on fast and I have to do iftaar with my near and dear. I am in fear I can't sleep they drop bomb on us they kill us, Is this the humanity please save us. My toys are bleeding my beds are burning, There is no way out my heart is churning. Oh people of the world I am 6 years old boy my parents died still I have smile, Why they are killing I don't know please see our condition just stand for a while. I have seen the people are mourning, I have seen my brother died before this morning. I had a family that loves me a lot, I love my family and miss them a lot. Ohh the people of this world can't u see our pain, All the attempts of living the surviving the striving for life all goes in vain. Oh the people of this world my toys are bleeding, I can't sleep in the rain of fire my bed is burning😢"

Ohh people of this world I am in fear,
Today I am on fast and I have to do iftaar with my near and dear.
I am in fear  I can't sleep they drop bomb on us they kill us,
Is this the humanity please save us.
My toys are bleeding my beds are burning,
There is no way out my heart is churning.
Oh people of the world I am 6 years old boy my parents died still I have smile,
Why they are killing I don't know please see our condition just stand for a while.
I have seen the people are mourning,
I have seen my brother died before this morning.
I had a family that loves me a lot,
I love my family and miss them a lot.
Ohh the people of this world can't u see our pain,
All the attempts of living the surviving the striving for life all goes in vain.
Oh the people of this world my toys are bleeding,
I can't sleep in the rain of fire my bed is burning😢

This is the story of a boy who is striving for life in the month of ramdan whose parents are killed in war.syria,palestine are suffering from the civil war lakhs if children lost their parents.this is the story of a boy who wanna peace and do iftaar with his brother but his brother killed before morning.😢
#nojoto
#nojotoenglish #think #HUmanity #monthoframazan

36 Love