Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best carnivalofdead Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best carnivalofdead Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fastest car in the world, protect my car, quotes about dream car, bhagwanji for car, financed car for sale,

• 5 Followers
  • 23 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Vennila

#rzevildeads horror #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #carnivalofdead #yqrestzone #restzone #clock Prompt by N Akshay Kumar 212/365

read more
It was room no 13
I was roaming carelessly around
But got struck 
When clock was strucked at 12
And never moved !  #rzevildeads #horror #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #carnivalofdead #yqrestzone #restzone #clock     
Prompt by N Akshay Kumar 
212/365

Vennila

#yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #rzevildeads #restzone #yqrz #carnivalofdead horror thoughts Prompt by Siva Kaviya 211/365

read more
If I were a ghost
I would creep in your mind
and sweep out all your
Brainless ideas !  #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #rzevildeads #restzone #yqrz #carnivalofdead #horror #thoughts 
Prompt by Siva Kaviya 
211/365

Vennila

#rzevildeads #carnivalofdead #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes horror #yqrestzone #rzcarnivalofdead #Stories Prompt by Niveditha kalyanaraman 210/365

read more
One night at the house of horror
Where chairs were trembling 
Doors where shutting close
The heavy breeze inside
aroused my fear
And I freezed 
standing there whole night...! #rzevildeads #carnivalofdead #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #horror #yqrestzone #rzcarnivalofdead #stories 
Prompt by Niveditha kalyanaraman 
210/365

Vennila

#rzevildeads #carnivalofdead #yqrz #yqrestzone #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes horror #skull Prompt by THE ASTERISKS 209/365

read more
Tick tok on the clock
The skull tried to open the lock
The ghost appeared to block
But skull hitted to mock
The ghost fell down from the rock
And the skull happily took the walk  #rzevildeads #carnivalofdead #yqrz #yqrestzone #yqbaba #yqbabaquotes #horror #skull

Prompt by THE ASTERISKS 
209/365

Vennila

She got afraid of dark She searched for torchlight, match stick but couldn't find them Suddenly door bell rang harshly Fears filled her.. She started asking who it was but no one answered Without moving from the place,she could hear door opening with the voice saying "you were asking who am I in the phone call so I came directly to meet you" She was freezed at the same place she could see some blackish figure nearing her All of the sudden current came. She could see no one,door was closed no #Stories #yqbaba #yqrestzone #horrortales #gametimewithyqrz #carnivalofdead #rzblueturnsred #scarythoughts

read more
The phone rang  
She came downstairs 
to pick up the call
When she picked up and said hello
 no one answered
But whenever 
she keeps the receiver the phone kept ringing 
She got irritated 
And throwed the receiver
Suddenly there was a power shut
Room became dark

/continued in caption/ She got afraid of dark
She searched for torchlight, match stick but couldn't find them 
Suddenly door bell rang harshly 
Fears filled her.. She started asking who it was but no one answered 
Without moving from the place,she could hear door opening with the voice saying "you were asking who am I in the phone call so I came directly to meet you"
She was freezed at the same place she could see some blackish figure nearing her
All of the sudden current came.
She could see no one,door was closed no

Vennila

👺Dear, halloweenians 🤡Collab on this prompt line and show us all possible stories of why she just wanted friends. Write a horror short story not more than 100 words and give your entries using #rzmorninghorror. 👹Note: Only one entry is valid. More than one quote under this will lead to cancellation. The time limit is till 6p.m #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #yqrz #collabwithyqrestzone #carnivalofdead

read more
to laugh together 
while making others cry ! 
She gets thrilled on
making others fearful ! 
Her evil smile which had 
all selfish wishes 
only for herself
is where even other ghost
Feared to have her 
as a friend !  👺Dear, halloweenians

🤡Collab on this prompt line and show us all possible stories of why she just wanted friends. Write a horror short story not more than 100 words and give your entries using #rzmorninghorror. 

👹Note:
Only one entry is valid.
More than one quote under this will lead to cancellation.
The time limit is till 6p.m

Durga Kannan

☻Hola haunters! Hope y'll are having a blast at our Halloween party? If not you must wake up, atleast now. But, wait! Wake up in a coffin⚰ Collab on this scary B.G and pour out your killer ideas! Get set creep!🧟‍♀️ 👾Use hashtag #yqrzincoffin Time limit~ 8P.M #halloween #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #yqrestzone #collabwithyqrestzone #carnivalofdead

read more
Listening to those cries
The ones who ignored me
When I needed them the most
Surprisingly missing me
When I was no more
Was it their guilt shedding tears
Or just an automated mechanism
Mourning for the dead
For the loss of one whom
They once knew well
 ☻Hola haunters!

Hope y'll are having a blast at our Halloween party? If not you must wake up, atleast now. But, wait! Wake up in a coffin⚰
Collab on this scary B.G and pour out your killer ideas!

Get set creep!🧟‍♀️
👾Use hashtag #yqrzincoffin 
Time limit~ 8P.M

Durga Kannan

Do you remember that moment when you were walking down the stairs, in the wee hour of night? Do you recall the faint noise of someone else walking too? If not then listen carefully this time, she is crawling down the stairs, one step at a time. Time limit 11 AM Tomorrow Collab on this picture and tell us what happened after that. Use the hashtag #yqrzcrawledstairs #restzone #collabwithrestzone #carnivalofdead #yqrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Her desires unfulfilled
In her life before death
Wishing to satisfy
To mend her broken dreams
A bud crushed before flowering
Wishing to complete
What was left in incomplete
Right, from her perspective
But, scaring the life out of me
Hearing stealthy footsteps
Walking behind me
As she climbed down after me
Down the stairs at midnight Do you remember that moment when you were walking down the stairs, in the wee hour of night? Do you recall the faint noise of someone else walking too? If not then listen carefully this time, she is crawling down the stairs, one step at a time.

Time limit 11 AM Tomorrow

Collab on this picture and tell us what happened after that.
Use the hashtag #yqrzcrawledstairs
#restzone  #collabwithrestzone #carnivalofdead #yqrestzone #yqbaba    #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone

amar gupta

She keeps lurking. Everytime you sleep she will crawl out from dark and slither towards you. Collab with us and describe what happens when she keeps lurking. •Time limit~11AM• Note: 11 to 3am you all will have a surprise from us. Stay tuned and happy halloween👻☻ #rzkeepslurking #restzone #carnivalofdead #yqrestzone horror #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
Whenever she saw lives
Awaiting to haunt them
With her paranoia,
Oh that beastly Spirited
Keeps screaming and creaking
 all the way through stairs
Whispering softly into the ears
When there's no one near
She keeps breaking out 
Through the window panes
To suck blood and spare none
Awaiting for the right moment
To conquer over me!
 She keeps lurking. Everytime you sleep she will crawl out from dark and slither towards you.

Collab with us and describe what happens when she keeps lurking.
•Time limit~11AM•

Note: 11 to 3am you all will have a surprise from us. Stay tuned and happy halloween👻☻

#rzkeepslurking #restzone #carnivalofdead #yqrestzone #horror #collabwithrestzone #yqbaba  #YourQuoteAndMine

amar gupta

Ever tried opening your eyes in the morning but couldn't😓👻 Collab on this spooky wallpaper and tell us what happened next when your eyes didn't open. 🙄 Use the hashtag #rzopeningeyes Time limit 8 PM #yqrz #yourquoterestzone #yqrestzone #carnivalofdead #restzone horror #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with Rest Zone

read more
Couldn't as she kept grasping them 
And my face with her creepy hands
to conquer over me, win me upon
Until she throbbed my chest
And broke me down Murming
 not to spare me once atleast
For the chilling night conspired
to eye a death Once more
Sniffing pain and gaging zest
Atlast, I bleeded to death. Ever tried opening your eyes in the morning but couldn't😓👻
Collab on this spooky wallpaper and tell us what happened next when your eyes didn't open. 🙄
Use the hashtag #rzopeningeyes

Time limit 8 PM 

#yqrz #yourquoterestzone #yqrestzone #carnivalofdead #restzone #horror   #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Rest Zone
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification