Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best egohumility Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best egohumility Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ego and love status, quotes on love and ego, ego vs love quotes, how do you say ego in spanish 40, ego and attitude quotes,

• 30 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Bhagyashri

Aksar log real me 
waise nahi hote
 jaise wo dusro ke samne
 khud ko dikhate hai

©Bhagyashri #phool #real_jazbaat #realityofpeople #jajbaat #selfishpeople #egohumility

. .

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #egohumility #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Hatred

Friendship
 Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #egohumility #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Monika's World💕

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #egohumility #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Collapse..

Progress..
   Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #egohumility #YourQuoteAndMine

sk

Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #egohumility #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Collapse,

Greatness. Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #egohumility #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
destruction

Construction...  Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #egohumility #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
destruction 

wisdom Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #egohumility #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Conceit

Knowledge Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #egohumility #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
tunnel vision

360 degree vision Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #egohumility #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
Loneliness. 

Improving relationships.  Here's a #doublecollab for the day. #egohumility #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

I liked being stumped out !!

Sometimes we are caught unawares. 
The other day my grandson asked me if I knew Geometry . I asked him to shoot out his doubts.
      He wanted me to draw a ⭕ circle.
I drew, then a ⬛ square. Okay
       Draw a circle 💠 inside the square. Done. Draw a square inside the circle. Showed him  He gave me one more task
Finish this then I will agree you are better than my teacher
        He wanted me to draw a circular square ! 
         You are welcome to try that 😜  #innocence #inguinity#cleverness#challenges
#humiliation  #comparison #test #egohumility
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification