Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best igetbored Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best igetbored Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ige share price, ige test, david ige, ige stock price, ανοσοσφαιρινη ige,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
There is no one to communicate 
Then I start writing my thoughts
In a so called DIARY
Sometimes I engage myself 
In my beautiful balcony 
garden with memories
And enjoy the music melodies 
Which gives soothing vibes When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

sanjana Bhardwaj

When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I am alone.. When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
People blabber, movies boast, kids are silent and the traffic jams. When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
the person I talk
doesn't match
my vibe...  When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I have tried everything
every hobby 
through out
the last few days... When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
my family isn't around me.  When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine

Thoughts From Me

read more
I want to get into a fictional world but just can't find the right book  When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine

Teegala Hemanjali

read more
Always talking... When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdharani Panda

read more
there's no one to talk 
to me. Talking much with 
someone you really like 
feels better than everything. 
Even I'm bored, I'm always
happy and bindasss........  When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine

Anand Nagada

When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba 464/366

read more
I have nothing to think

When do you get bored? Write about it. #aboutme #igetbored #YourQuoteAndMine

464/366
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification