Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best herhappiness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best herhappiness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about long i love you quotes for her, love quotes that will make her cry, mother you gave me happiness lyrics, mother you gave me happiness, love lines for her in hindi,

• 4 Followers
  • 4 Stories

Nitish

मत आना मेरे क़ब्र पे अपनी आंसू बहाने
तेरी खुशियों के ख़ातिर ही तो मैंने ख़ुद को ख़ुदा के हवाले किया है !! #yqbaba #yqtales #yqdidi #nitsy #love #herhappiness #life

Sarthak Anand

चलचित्र बन गई है जिंदगी जिसके हम खुद ही नायक नही
मोहोब्बत कर के जाना हमने हम मोहोब्बत के लायक नही  #yqbaba #yqdidi #complicated #heartbreak #herhappiness #irreplaceable

Prita

Finally the big day has approached , After all it’s her marriage today! I see her dressed up, in the most beautiful way, She looks the prettiest of all today, Her eyes, just so well lit with happiness today, #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #hermemories #aazad_kalam #herhappiness

read more
The Big Day Has Approached,  Finally the big day has approached ,
After all it’s her marriage today!

I see her dressed up, in the most beautiful way,

She looks the prettiest of all today,

Her eyes, just so well lit with happiness today,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification