Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best chidishness Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best chidishness Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mahapurush and chi mahiti marathi, mahapurush and chi mahiti, baksar chi ladhai in marathi, chatri chi jahirat in marathi, mehfil chl rhi thi yuhi ek baat chidi adult shayri 0,

• 1 Followers
  • 1 Stories

Prita

I know the path is difficult, I know that the bitter past feels like thorns, below the bare feet, It hurts and sometimes creates wound which penetrates into the soul, I know the journey may be accompanied by darkness of painful time, I know at some point, i may feel weak, exhausted, mentally tired too, I know for some second, durning this journey, i may feel i have taken the wrong path, I may see only the negativity around me and question my ownself, #Mistakes #Beautiful #Sorry #understanding #Forgiving #chidishness #lovenevercomeseasy

read more
...... I know the path is difficult,
I know that the bitter past feels like thorns, below the bare feet,
It hurts and sometimes creates wound which penetrates into the soul,
I know the journey may be accompanied by darkness of painful time,
I know at some point, i may feel weak, exhausted, mentally tired too,
I know for some second, durning this journey, i may feel i have taken the wrong path,
I may see only the negativity around me and question my ownself,

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification