Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 22years Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 22years Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about

• 2 Followers
  • 2 Stories

भुवनेश शर्मा

हमारा धरती पर जन्म लेना "सौभाग्य" है..
और उसे साकार करना हमारा परम कर्तव्य..!
-प्रियतम ♥️♥️♥️♥️☕☕

#22years
#जीवन  #जीवनमंत्र  #lifequotes  #lifelessons  #thoughtoftheday  #सादगी_मेरे_किरदार_की  #सफर_ए_जिंदगी

Rajat Agarwal (Melting Philosophy)

My birthday wish for you is that you find peace during difficult days, discover rainbows when there are dark clouds above, and have the courage to smile when sadness overwhelms you. You are the person who knows how to lift my spirits whenever I’m feeling low. You simply are the best. Never spend a moment doubting it. Keep shining, my bright star. You are such a wonderful beauty of God. And this true art is the expression of your inner soul. 
Have the best birthday an Artist Rakshita Madhukar Akshi Madhu.
Thank you soooo much for being a part of my life as a true friend. #120 #melting_philosophy #rajatagrawal #rajat #birthday #writing #22years #yqbaba

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification