Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 15wordSundaypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 15wordSundaypoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ortur laser master 15w, sun ri yashoda maiya tera lala bada satati hai, sun re yashoda maiya tera lala bada satati hai, sunday love gif, sunday greetings to my love,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Vaghela Jateen

Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My love my heart 
Not hearing mine
Sunday is shine 
But all at Mood sight Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Nalini Rupam

Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdowndiary

read more
Today, in order to feel the Sunday like those usual Sundays, I woke up late.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lockdowndiary

khusi

Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqankitagupta #ankitaguptafealling #ankitaguptahumor

read more
Kal tak jis Sunday Ka intijar rahta tha.
Ab us Sunday Ka koi intijar nahi Raha. Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqankitagupta #ankitaguptafealling 
#ankitaguptahumor

Mir Sohail

Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Modern People
 writes many books, reads many books 
but half heartedly believes the lessons & messages which teaches humanity! Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Madhu Jain

read more
Sunday Sunday 
I love you Sunday  
My father is on holiday 
Together it's a jollyday. 
 Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
You work for six days
On the seventh you rest
Pray in Bible He said Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Great's this day always
Anticipated throughout the week
Perfect to rest and for mental peace. Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem #YourQuoteAndMine

Insprational Qoute

read more
Today Sunday,
It's called rest day,
But I don't remember today,
Because now all days like Sunday..... Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
It's not that I don't 
look forward to you, 
Everyday just seems
like another you.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem  #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Think is thoughts. Participate in this #rapidfire and dedicate a 15 word poem to Sunday. #15wordSundaypoem  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification