Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best ThanksHuman Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best ThanksHuman Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about poetry thanks to allah, thanks poetry in urdu, vote of thanks shayari in hindi, thanks shayari in hindi, no thanks (poetry collection),

• 5 Followers
  • 6 Stories

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR #Collab) We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things. Today, the environment wants to thank us. Let's #ThanksHuman on behalf of them. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceofearth

read more
I gave you fresh air to 
breathe in,
But you took away my 
identity making me 
impure and dark.
Thanks human.
(Air pollution) (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things.

Today, the environment wants to thank us.

Let's #ThanksHuman on behalf of them.

Shweta Giri

(OPEN FOR #Collab) We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things. Today, the environment wants to thank us. Let's #ThanksHuman on behalf of them. #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #aestheticthoughts #voiceofcare #DnDteamEquality #voiceofearth

read more
We turned loyal to you,
Believed on you, thinking
You are "the great" humans.
But in return you took away 
my home and even my life
mercilessly and broke my
illusion. 
Thanks human!
(Animal brutality)
 (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

We human are so nice, we do such great works for nature. Like cutting trees, overgrazing, polluting water and many more such things.

marmalade ツ

read more
You took my timber
and gave wounds
in return.
Thanks human!
( Deforestation)  (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

Tushar Paul

read more
The Earth would be Venus
sooner than later
and the culprit will be us!
Thanks human.
(Climate change & natural calamities) (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

Tushar Kanti Paul

read more
The Earth would be Venus
sooner than later
and the culprit will be us!
Thanks human.
(Climate change & natural calamities) (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
Hey!!! Water What Are You Waiting For 
You Have 70% Strength Of Earth 
Go Drown Them Wipe Them Out  (OPEN FOR #COLLAB)

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification