Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best distractedstory Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best distractedstory Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love dis song, dis page will entertain you, distract meaning in hindi, distracted meaning in hindi, you distract me,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Fairy Lights

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #Conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Funny #Friendship love #yqbaba

read more
"I was saying..."
*Phone Ringing*
"Sorry you have to give me a quick minute I have to take it."
"Yeah sure"
*After 15 min*
"So what are you sad about today?"
"Ummm.... That... "
*Doorbell Ringing*
*Light go off*
" Hey... "
*Lights are turned on and Confetti just fired at*
"Happy Birthday!!!"
"You remembered?? "
"Of course I did I was acting Distracted not Retarded!😂"

Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #funny #friendship #love #yqbaba

Bizz_are_ Soul

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #Conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqquotes

read more
"Ah, nothing...I can see you probably got something more mesmerizing than my voice." Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#yqbaba
#yqquotes

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #Conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I was saying that... "
"What?  I am listening now"
"Nothing. Leave it. "
"I am sorry. Please. Say it"
He takes a deep breath. And says, 
"Well I get distracted everyday I see you. I get distracted whenever I think about you. I get distracted when you smile. I just can't be present at that moment when you are in my mind. These distractions have made focus on one thing. That I love you"
She smiled. 
"I too get distracted by you" she replied and hugged him.  Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #Conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Do you ever listen to me, she said with a huff. I was actually lost in my own thoughts and didn't catch on to even the last words of what she was speaking so that i could have at least said something to save me these embarrassing retorts that now i would be  subjected to i knew.
After 28 years of marriage i know her inside out and was bracing myself for what wads to follow, when i was pleasantly surprised by her repeating that she wanted a divorce.
Now she got my attention and the phone was kept aside as i sat there laughing and she was smirking too. Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
   "I got a promotion! Yeah!"
"You mean you overthrew that acne faced Project lead"
   "He resigned.  I took over".
"Seriously!!!!"
   Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine

Writer Jiया

Some stories are mysteries. _ Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #Conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba _ #yqstory #yqlove #yqquotes #yqenglish

read more
"Nothing special. It was just a story of that
distraction which you suffered in a
second."

"Why are you being so ferocious?"

"No not at all! But still remember I'm that
distraction which you are suffering still.
Now focus on the topic."

Some stories are mysteries.
_
_
#yqstory #yqlove #yqquotes #yqenglish

Shalini Sinha

Distraction to become reflection afterwards! #lifelessons #reflections #distractedstory #yqquotes #yqdidichallenge

read more
When your own people becomes the distraction for you... 
Then you owe yours reflection for yourself...
This turns into Twist. Distraction to become reflection afterwards!
#lifelessons #reflections #distractedstory #yqquotes #yqdidichallenge

Komal Sharma Gupta

Ruthless. Missing #yostowrimo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #Conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #tejaswiniaura

read more
'Are you hungry?'
'Ah! No, not now, just had a sandwich.'
'What are you doing?'
'Working on a project, AI related'
'Okay, I will go make something, I am famished.'
He went into the kitchen and started boiling spaghetti. She followed him and plunged a syringe into his neck.
'Why did you do that?' He asked, stunned by the ferocity of the attack, stumbling forward, trying to get the syringe out of his neck.
She shrugged, and said 'It is the AI project I told you about. I am testing a human interface, thought you would be a good subject. Don't worry, it will wear off. Be prepared to go blank as I monitor you brain activity.'
'Will I be alright?'
'Depends on your reaction to the prototype', she answered matter-of-factly 
'But why me?' 'Are you crazy?'
'Don't push your luck, you just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.' 'So be a dear and shut up' ,she said without any emotion.
She was not called a pioneer for nothing. Every achievement had a price. She was willing to pay for the glory, by hook or crook.
Even if it meant losing him.
@tejaswiniaura

Ruthless.

#tejaswiniaura

Priyanka Kulkarni

read more
She - "Nothing, u never take me seriously"
He - "Arey baba I do, just tell me once again"
She - "That's the point, this is like always, and now you have even ignored the first 'I love you', I ever saidto you"
He - "wait..what?"  Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine

DR. SANJU TRIPATHI

read more
- Nothing ,leave it, now u tell me first what happened with you?
- No.. no.. first you tell me what were you saying that time?
- Okk.. I was saying that there is a fly in your tea, don't drink it now.😁 Missing #YoStoWriMo? Here's a short story challenge. Write a short story with the help of a #conversation. #distractedstory #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification