Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best 3linedecemberpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best 3linedecemberpoem Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about 3line hindi shayari, 14 december is celebrated as, 14 december 2020 solar eclipse in india, december 18 famous birthdays in india, important days in december 2020,

• 18 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linedecemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
👉🏻December is not so somber, peaceful and busy as to have no fun at all.
👉🏻The winter solstice marks the start of winter 
👉🏻The shortest day on the calendar.
 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linedecemberpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linedecemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Nervous, hesitant 
December arrives, unsure
if Santa's stockings gonna get wet Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linedecemberpoem

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more

Neither hugging nor being hugged
Neither smiling nor being smiled at
December arrives, fearing a backlash

Inthira Shini

read more
Hiring shovel to remove the snow ,first thing to remember
Spending time under the blanket , switching on the fans 
Enrapturing month for everyone .

Megha Lakhani

read more
It was pretty cold 
You came close enough
I am feeling warmth of love Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linedecemberpoem

Varadhan P M

read more

The last in the Family...

But first to bid adieu,

To welcome New Year ever year!  Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linedecemberpoem

Shail Raghuvanshi

read more
Winter chills penetrate body, 
self and soul preparing one 
for the adventures of the new year. Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linedecemberpoem

DrLal Thadani

Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linedecemberpoem My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba कौन चाहता है बीच राह कोई अपना छूट जाए छोड़ बांह कोई रिश्ता टूट जाए खिलौने सा कोई #अल्फ़ाज़_दिलसे

read more
कौन चाहता है बीच राह कोई 
अपना छूट जाए छोड़ बांह कोई
रिश्ता टूट जाए खिलौने सा कोई

डॉ लाल थदानी
#अल्फ़ाज़_दिलसे
01.12.2021 Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linedecemberpoem

कौन चाहता है बीच राह कोई 
अपना छूट जाए छोड़ बांह कोई
रिश्ता टूट जाए खिलौने सा कोई

Dr Upama Singh

read more
Winter cold windy night
a mug of hot coffee very nice
to wish Merry Christmas to everyone
await with gusto and enthusiasm of beautiful new year Participate in the #rapidfire and write a #3linedecemberpoem

k. Mishra

read more
Welcome DECEMBER
You may be last month in the year
But so be the best one  in the year .

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification