Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best QSmetricalmon2 Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best QSmetricalmon2 Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about qsm meaning, qsm, qsme, qsme-c194,

• 3 Followers
  • 3 Stories

Madhu Jain

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 We're back with a new and more challenging challenge! The Golden Shovel poem. Golden Shovel poem is a new and exciting poetic form to pay tribute to existing poems by poets you admire. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #goldenshovel #QSmetricalmon2

read more
I knew about it 
The phone ranged I went
rejecting me many 
times, I was hearing them after years
there was a call, I was happy but
they said I have to move abroad atlast 
vision of my dream came 
with a 
good luck knock 
 Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

We're back with a new and more challenging challenge!

The Golden Shovel poem.

Golden Shovel poem is a new and exciting poetic form to pay tribute to existing poems by poets you admire.

The Dream Doodler

Ah! An interesting challenge... My sentence is from one of my favorite author, William Blake's poem "JOY" which says, "Joy and woe are woven fine"... Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻 We're back with a new and more challenging challenge! #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #goldenshovel #QSmetricalmon2

read more
Sun shines in the morning bright which gives the light of joy
We forget about nasty all in a gayful way and
Enjoy life shattering all the woe
As our charming vibes are
Strongly woven
On the matress of smile well and fine... Ah! An interesting challenge...
My sentence is from one of my favorite author, William Blake's poem "JOY" which says, "Joy and woe are woven fine"...

Bonjour stitchers 🙋🏻

We're back with a new and more challenging challenge!

Archisman Dey

"Miles to go before I sleep" from Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost. The Golden Shovel poem. Golden Shovel poem is a new and exciting poetic form to pay tribute to existing poems by poets you admire. In this poetic form, you have to take a line from a poem of the poet you admire and stitch up your own poem where the last word of each sentence should be each word of the poem chosen. #yqbaba #Collab #YourQuoteAndMine #quotestitchers #yqquotestitchers #goldenshovel #QSmetricalmon2

read more
I have travelled a thousand Miles 
Many a places I have been To
But there is one place I yearn to Go
A place where I have never been Before
A place where we meet, only you and I 
Our bodies entangled while we Sleep. "Miles to go before I sleep" from Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening by Robert Frost.

The Golden Shovel poem.

Golden Shovel poem is a new and exciting poetic form to pay tribute to existing poems by poets you admire. 

In this poetic form, you have to take a line from a poem of the poet you admire and stitch up your own poem where the last word of each sentence should be each word of the poem chosen.

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification