Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dearstereotypes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dearstereotypes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, miss you dears meaning in malayalam, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Fairy Lights

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today's letter prompt is a call to arms, a cry for protest and an invitation to rant. Speak brutally to all the stereotypes that have bothered you so far, which people have been unforgiving and unaware about while casually using. Be it the north and the south stereotype or the language and accent stereotype or the appearance stereotype. They have hurt you enough. It's your turn to avenge. Post your #letters wit #Women #yqbaba #YourQuoteAndMine #trying #dearstereotypes

read more
Well... Hello to you, and i come in peace, I promise! You and I calling it a truce... Sure sounds unrealistic. Maybe you aren't aware of my.....Oh!Sorry! "Our" lifelong, enmity,but yeah... It's always been there... Like the one sided love? 
So, here's the deal. You mean what you mean, that is....a stereotype?  Because society gave you that definition and sadly i need to be all cute and polite? Cause i am again a word given meaning to by the society and that is? Well Women!. 
So here we stand on the same pedestal, not in a fight with each other,but the mass that has all these definetions gathered. 
To you Stereotype 
With love
Me
 Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today's letter prompt is a call to arms, a cry for protest and an invitation to rant. Speak brutally to all the stereotypes that have bothered you so far, which people have been unforgiving and unaware about while casually using. Be it the north and the south stereotype or the language and accent stereotype or the appearance stereotype. They have hurt you enough. It's your turn to avenge.

Post your #letters wit

K Harsita

Try changing the way of perceiving rather imposing that on others. That will never make you a Hero. #yolewrimo #dearstereotypes #yqbaba #yqdidi #letters #yqdiary

read more
DEAR STEREOTYPES,

You think your acts are esteemed within crowd, No, don't
fool yourself. You have a heart made up of paper. A old thick 
mythological paper that has been addressed with mean stuffs.
Mark me if I am wrong, You people think that your ancestors
have inherited to you some strong notions, kinds of belief that
should be carried out by restraining others emotions.
Seriously, what kind of medication you undergo to maintain
those vulnerable voices. This could be a topic of muse to
discover the reasons for defining the core of your views.
It's hilarious, isn't it. Person who hates you, you guys make
them invent a abrupt courage to stand against your judgements.
Thanks to you, as you can't envisage the pain that a person
experience after witnessing those impudent talks. 
Well afterall, we all are human here,
no one is stronger than other.
If you keep growing as a cruel rejoinder 
then you will see counter attack of adversaries.

Yours,
One of the ready to strive Foes Try changing the way of perceiving rather imposing that on others. That will never make you a Hero. 
#yolewrimo #dearstereotypes #yqbaba #yqdidi #letters #yqdiary

sk

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today's letter prompt is a call to arms, a cry for protest and an invitation to rant. Speak brutally to all the stereotypes that have bothered you so far, which people have been unforgiving and unaware about while casually using. Be it the north and the south stereotype or the language and accent stereotype or the appearance stereotype. They have hurt you enough. It's your turn to avenge. Post your #letters wit #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #dearstereotypes

read more
           Now what can I say to you...? Even if I say something, then you will find a different meaning according to your limited thinking and according to that you will prove what I want to say is wrong. So its  good to say nothing.
    But to understand one thing only, your limited thinking; which is a line of your own, please keep that thinking to your line. Do not impose that thinking on me. Yes, make the opinion you want to make about me, it doesn't matter to me,because in the world everyone's thinking is different, but do not impose that opinion. 
    With this you will be happy in your line and i will be happy in my world. Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Today's letter prompt is a call to arms, a cry for protest and an invitation to rant. Speak brutally to all the stereotypes that have bothered you so far, which people have been unforgiving and unaware about while casually using. Be it the north and the south stereotype or the language and accent stereotype or the appearance stereotype. They have hurt you enough. It's your turn to avenge.

Post your #letters wit

Kushika Goyal

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today's letter prompt is a call to arms, a cry for protest and an invitation to rant. Speak brutally to all the stereotypes that have bothered you so far, which people have been unforgiving and unaware about while casually using. Be it the north and the south stereotype or the language and accent stereotype or the appearance stereotype. They have hurt you enough. It's your turn to avenge. Post your #letters wit #YourQuoteAndMine #dearstereotypes

read more
Change yourself or the world will suffer. Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Post your #letters wit

Nfb ..

Welcome to the Day 7 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Today's letter prompt is a call to arms, a cry for protest and an invitation to rant. Speak brutally to all the stereotypes that have bothered you so far, which people have been unforgiving and unaware about while casually using. Be it the north and the south stereotype or the language and accent stereotype or the appearance stereotype. They have hurt you enough. It's your turn to avenge. Post your #letters wit #YourQuoteAndMine #dearstereotypes

read more
  Its because of you people that some began to think of this beautiful life as a burden and give up the will to live,while some become wiser and stronger to face the challenges life through at us in a better way.
        You guys just don't understand that some of us doesn't swim with the flow,we swim against it ,we might not be perfect on your parameters but we flow with an urge to fly not just to be in your cage and thats perfectly okay.
  Earlier I used to feel depressed , angry and defeated because I allowed to crawl under my skin but now I have understood it isn't worth to jeopardize my happiness to satisfy your so called customs and rules.
  You are those dirty chandeliers that still make others shine.

Unpleasantly yours.
   Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Post your #letters wit

marmalade ツ

07 July, 2020 Dear Stereotypes, It's not new that I'm talking to you, right? 'Cause our meeting is held every night in the form of words & waterfalls and I just can't thank you enough for being with me when even my shadow was on the verge of leaving me, I thought. I hope that you have made the best of yourself and do not wish for anything else. Or no? Are you more greedy to swallow some more souls' dream and expectations? Okay! So I'll not be too much rude to you. Let's talk of your family! #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #yolewrimo #dearstereotypes #ethereal_envelopes

read more
It's not new that I'm talking to you, right? 'Cause our meeting is held every night in the form of words & waterfalls and I just can't thank you enough for being with me when even my shadow was on the verge of leaving me, I thought.
I hope that you have made the best of yourself and do not wish for anything else. Or no? Are you more greedy to swallow some more souls' dream and expectations?
Okay! So I'll not be too much rude to you. Let's talk of your family! So, how are you doing in this lockdown? Are you happy enough locked away in the house with your mother, misunderstanding or perhaps you are still in the wrong way and traiting the policemen to roam about in the hearts of others?

(caption)  07 July, 2020 

Dear Stereotypes, 

It's not new that I'm talking to you, right? 'Cause our meeting is held every night in the form of words & waterfalls and I just can't thank you enough for being with me when even my shadow was on the verge of leaving me, I thought.
I hope that you have made the best of yourself and do not wish for anything else. Or no? Are you more greedy to swallow some more souls' dream and expectations?
Okay! So I'll not be too much rude to you. Let's talk of your family!

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

Stop the bashing attitude on every spoken/written words.  Everyone is entitled to their views and just because it differs from yours, you don't need to cry fowl.  By disagreeing, you think you stand out.  Well you do...and in the process look like an ass in the crowd.  Voicing your opinion is acceptable, but pushing it down other's throats makes for aggression.  Certainly don't like aggressive 'you'..be civil in your interaction with your colleagues.  Seen too many of your types, making an exit in no time.

Bullies.

Post your #letters wit

Anjali Kapoor

read more
I've had enough of you.
We have been together for so long, but I think you are toxic and we need to part ways now.

Because of you I hated my body,
I hated the way my nose isn't symmetrical,
I hated the way my eyes aren't big enough,
I hated the way I wasn't tall enough,
I hated the way I wasn't thin enough.

But now, I have to love myself. I need to learn self-love. I need to take a step back from you and take step toward myself.d

So, I, hereby, breakup with you and move in with self-love.

~ With not-a-heavy heart, Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Post your #letters wit

Akthari Begum

read more
Simplytipes,
is Beautiful.  Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Post your #letters wit

Haleema Thanvi

read more
Do not dare to judge me for what I look like
Cuz you would barely survive the things I have been through. Welcome to the Day 7 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Post your #letters wit
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification