Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best yolewrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best yolewrimo Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about kv yol cantt, yol tarifi, tutmayin yol verin, tutmayın yol verin indir, simtay yol yapım,

• 527 Followers
  • 2605 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Shakti Singh Rajawat

#yolewrimo में आज का ख़त #तारीख़केनाम #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

read more
कुछ ऎसा कर दे आज कि वो मेरी और में उसका हो जाऊ #yolewrimo में आज का ख़त #तारीख़केनाम #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Didi

नेहा

#yolewrimo में लिखें, आज एक पत्र #तन्हाईकेनाम #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #drnehagoswami

read more
तुम सुकून देती हो, जब भी मिलती हो, खुद से मिलने का अवसर दे देती हो।
जो खुद से मुलाकात हो जाती है, तो पता लग जाता है, दिल क्या चाहता है, अभी कहाँ ठहरे हैं और कहाँ जाना है,धन्यवाद तन्हाई जो तुम जिंदगी में चली आईं। #yolewrimo में लिखें, आज एक पत्र #तन्हाईकेनाम #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
#drnehagoswami

नेहा

#yolewrimo में आज #वक़्तकेनाम एक ख़त लिखें। #letters #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Didi #drnehagoswami

read more
'नेह' को तूने बहुत कुछ सिखाया है,
कभी कुछ कड़वाहट दी,
तो कभी कुछ मीठा अनुभव कराया है,
खट्टी-मीठी यादों से जीवन सजाया है,
ए वक़्त, तू कैसा भी हो,
अब तक यही सिखाया है,
जैसे भी हो,
आखिर वक़्त गुजर ही जाता है।
 #yolewrimo में आज #वक़्तकेनाम एक ख़त लिखें। #letters  #YourQuoteAndMine
#drnehagoswami

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ಪತ್ರ ಬರೆಯುವ ತಿಂಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಥವಾ #yolewrimo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ನಿಮಗಾಗಿ ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ಸಾಲುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. #ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಮಾತು #yqjogi #yolewrimoಕನ್ನಡ #Collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi #yolewrimoಕನ್ನಡ

read more
ನೀ ಕೇಳ್ಬೇಕಿತ್ತು, ನಿಮ್ಮೌನ ನಾ ಅಷ್ಟ್ ಹೇಳ್ದೆ ನಿಂಗೆ ನೀ ಕೇಳ್ಳಿಲ್ಲ ಈಗ ಅನ್ಬೋಸು, ಕೆಟ್ಟಾಗ್ಲೆ ಬುದ್ದಿ ಬರೋದು. ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ಪತ್ರ ಬರೆಯುವ ತಿಂಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಥವಾ #YoLeWriMo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ.

ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ನಿಮಗಾಗಿ ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ಸಾಲುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ.

#ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಮಾತು #yqjogi #YoLeWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ಪತ್ರ ಬರೆಯುವ ತಿಂಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಥವಾ #yolewrimo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ನಿಮಗಾಗಿ ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ಸಾಲುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. #ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಛಲ #yqjogi #yolewrimoಕನ್ನಡ #Collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi #yolewrimoಕನ್ನಡ

read more
ನೀನೊಂದು ಜಲ, ಗಂಗೆಯಂತೆ ಪರಿಶುದ್ಧ ನೀ,..
ಯಾರ ಮನಸ್ಸು ನಿನ್ನಂತೆ ಪರಿಶುದ್ದವಾಗಿರುತ್ತದೊ ನೀ ಅವರ ಮನಸಲ್ಲಿ ಮಾತ್ರ ನೆಲೆಸುವೆ. ನೀನೊಂದು ತಪಸ್ಸು, ಚಂಚಲ ಮನಸ್ಸಿನವರಿಗೆ ನೀನೆಂದು ಒಲಿಯುವುದಿಲ್ಲ. ಯಾರಲ್ಲಿ ನೀನಿರುವೆಯೋ ಅವರು ಖಂಡಿತವಾಗಿಯೂ ಸಾಧನೆಯ ಶಿಖರವನ್ನು ಮುಟ್ಟುತ್ತಾರೆ. ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ಪತ್ರ ಬರೆಯುವ ತಿಂಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಥವಾ #YoLeWriMo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ.

ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ನಿಮಗಾಗಿ ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ಸಾಲುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ.

#ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಛಲ #yqjogi #YoLeWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ಪತ್ರ ಬರೆಯುವ ತಿಂಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಥವಾ #yolewrimo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ನಿಮಗಾಗಿ ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ಸಾಲುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. #ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಪರಮಾತ್ಮ #yqjogi #yolewrimoಕನ್ನಡ #Collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi #yolewrimoಕನ್ನಡ

read more
ನೀನೆ ಎಲ್ಲರ ಆತ್ಮ,
ನಾವಿಲ್ಲಿ ನಿಮಿತ್ತ ಮಾತ್ರ,
ದೇಹವು ಆತ್ಮದ ಅಂತರಂಗವನ್ನು ಅರಿತು ಬಾಳಿದರೆ,
ಆತ್ಮವು ದೇಹವನ್ನು ದೇಗುಲವಾಗಿಸುತ್ತದೆ.
ದೇಹವೆಂಬ ದೇಗುಲದೊಳಗೆ ಪರಮಾತ್ಮನು ಆತ್ಮದ ರೂಪದಲ್ಲಿ ನೆಲೆಗೊಂಡು ಬದುಕಿನ ಸಾರ್ಥಕತೆಗೆ ಕಾರಣಕರ್ತನಾಗುವನು.

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ಪತ್ರ ಬರೆಯುವ ತಿಂಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಥವಾ #YoLeWriMo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ.

#ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಪರಮಾತ್ಮ #yqjogi #YoLeWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine

ರಘು ಶಿವಸ್ವಾಮಿ

ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ಪತ್ರ ಬರೆಯುವ ತಿಂಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಥವಾ #yolewrimo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ. ಪ್ರತಿದಿನ ನಿಮಗಾಗಿ ಒಂದು ಸವಾಲನ್ನು ನೀಡಲಾಗುವುದು. ನಿಮ್ಮ ಮನದಾಳದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಡಗಿರುವ ಸಾಲುಗಳನ್ನು ನಮ್ಮೊಂದಿಗೆ ಹಂಚಿಕೊಳ್ಳಿ. #ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಕಥೆ #yqjogi #yolewrimoಕನ್ನಡ #Collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Jogi #yolewrimoಕನ್ನಡ

read more
ಅದೊಂದು ವ್ಯಥೆ,
ಹೇಳಲಾಗುವುದಿಲ್ಲ ಆ ನೊಂದ ಮನಸ್ಸಿನ ಕಥೆ.
ಪ್ರೀತಿಸಲು ಹಂಬಲಿಸುತ್ತಿದ್ದ ಜೀವಕೆ, ಕೊನೆಗೆ ಕುಡಿಯಲು ಅಂಬಲಿಯೂ ಸಿಗದಂತಾಯಿತು.
ಪ್ರಾಮಾಣಿಕವಾಗಿದ್ದ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಪ್ರಾಣತ್ಯಾಗವಾಯಿತು.
ಪರಿಶುದ್ದ ಪ್ರೀತಿಯ ಪವಿತ್ರತೆ ಆ ಪರಶಿವನಿಗೂ ತಿಳಿಯದಾಯಿತು.
ವಿಧಿಯಾಟಕೆ ಬಲಿಯಾದ ಪ್ರೀತಿ ಕೊನೆಗೆ ಮಣ್ಣಲ್ಲಿ ಮಣ್ಣಾಯಿತು.
 ಎಲ್ಲರಿಗೂ ಯುವರ್ಕೋಟ್ ಪತ್ರ ಬರೆಯುವ ತಿಂಗಳಿಗೆ ಅಥವಾ #YoLeWriMo ಸವಾಲಿಗೆ ಸ್ವಾಗತ.

#ಪ್ರೀತಿಯಕಥೆ #yqjogi #YoLeWriMoಕನ್ನಡ #collab #collabwithjogi #YourQuoteAndMine

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the day 31, the very end of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July. Ends are hard to drive through. Goodbyes are personal because it's not just a goodbye to someone but ourselves, of what we became with them. When we say goodbye to someone, we also end something that has become a part of us. Letter writing became a part of our lives in July and I sincerely hope you continue. Follow YourQuote Postman for regular letter challenges. For today, post your #letters to t #YourQuoteAndMine #DearEnd

read more
You come in everyone's life As a gift or as a curse. 
I never thought of your absence until you came as a curse for my friendship.
But then I accept you and welcome you into my life... Welcome to the day 31, the very end of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e July.

Ends are hard to drive through. Goodbyes are personal because it's not just a goodbye to someone but ourselves, of what we became with them. When we say goodbye to someone, we also end something that has become a part of us. Letter writing became a part of our lives in July and I sincerely hope you continue. Follow YourQuote Postman for regular letter challenges.

For today, post your #letters to t

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the day 27 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Have you ever wondered that loneliness is never lonely? It always has our company. Is loneliness a parasite, or is loneliness a friend? Is it an unwanted guest or a shy neighbour? How do you see it? Personify loneliness and talk to it as if it were your therapist. In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You stay with me when nobody does
You accompany me when I'm depressed
My broken heart loves you to be your best friend forever! Welcome to the day 27 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Have you ever wondered that loneliness is never lonely? It always has our company. Is loneliness a parasite, or is loneliness a friend? Is it an unwanted guest or a shy neighbour? How do you see it? Personify loneliness and talk to it as if it were your therapist.

In today's #letters, address your love or dislike towards loneliness. #DearLoneliness  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Uvarani jaganathan

Welcome to the day 22 of #yolewrimo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July. Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost You #YourQuoteAndMine

read more
I don't have courage to patch up again after you hate me to the core
I just have your memories with me to get even more hurt everyday
And the biggest punishment for me is being ignored by you 
And that's how the time played it's role
Also I have hope that the same time would unite us... Welcome to the day 22 of #YoLeWriMo or the YourQuote Letter Writing Month i.e. July.

Friendships often last a lifetime, but some end too soon. Sometimes, ego come into play, sometimes we grow into different people and we don't relate to our friends anymore. Sometimes, harsh words bring it down to knees. We all have that one friend who were our lives and now they are not a part of our lives anymore. It's time to remember them today. 

Write your #letters to the lost friends. #ToFriendsILost #You
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification