Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best narcissismin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best narcissismin1line Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about narc meaning in hindi, narc meaning in urdu, narc meaning in english, narc meaning in bengali, narc meaning in tamil,

• 18 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I'm in the audience and I'm sure the cameraman is focussing on my face.. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Only my quotes receive sexist/erotic comments from guys Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line

My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow.  #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Hairfall-yes
Makeup-no
Dusky complexion-yes
Dark circles-yes
Pimples-yes
Any bodily imperfection-yes
Independent-yes
Confidence-learning everyday with every way
Magic-yes
Happy-yes... sometimes no
Sad-yes many a times I accept.
Depression and anxiety- yes
Try to cope with-yes
Guts to win all these-yes
Imperfections are ready to get won.
Proudly saying I am trying my best to win above all these and accepting the things simple as other things.
 Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line

Gita Khanna

read more
He seldom misses a chance to look into the mirror, the number of these plenty in his mansion..  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
a toxic mix of extremity and slow poisoning
both for the abuser  and the victim

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Giving 5 stars to your own app on playstore.  Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line

Riddhi

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi love life

read more
When you really don't want the answer of "How are you?" and just ask the question just for the sake of asking it.. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #love #life

Riddhi

Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #lifequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
When you don't feel the pain of someone by putting yourself in their shoes.. Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #lifequotes #yqbaba #yqdidi

Ami

read more
amour propre that summons conceitful gratification leading to self-infatuation, self-absorption and vaingloriousness Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line

The Dream Doodler

It took time to think ;) Participate in this #rapidfire and define #narcissismin1line My favourite entries posted before 10 pm IST will be highlighted tomorrow. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
while trails of your hands measure your   beautiful life , 
you point their marks as   ugly scars . 

It took time to think ;)

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification