Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best nostalgiaisthatguest Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best nostalgiaisthatguest Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about imagining the future is a kind of nostalgia, nostalgia in a sentence, nostalgia critic the wall, nostalgia meaning in hindi, nostalgia quotes,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Aditi mannulalji Agrawal

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #nostalgiaisthatguest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Popping up suddenly 
out of nowhere 
like a notification
least expected.
- Aditi kapeesh Agrawal Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #nostalgiaisthatguest #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December. It's time to collab and elaborate on the #Metaphor. #nostalgiaisthatguest #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Which visits you more when you are alone.. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

It's time to collab and elaborate on the #metaphor. #nostalgiaisthatguest #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Who comes in a mist with a train of wistful memories.. Of varied hues.. 
 Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Sanan

read more
That make us realize unique things that we cant noticed earlier Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Anuj Jain

read more
comes in uninvited but becomes a permanent family member.  Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Varadhan P M

read more

Who pays a visit from an unexpected 
Corner!
To invite her, a small old photo or a letter, a gift or even a lead in the conversation would do!

Welcome the guest wholeheartedly

and enjoy!  Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Which comes without invitation.
Letting to relive the lost moments,
And leaves without notification. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Haleema Thanvi

read more

with a glimpse of forgotten past. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Aditi Mishra

read more
Which came like a wind and go away like a storm... Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

Dr Upama Singh

read more
which ever drips in life due to which depression fills the pain in the house, inside it keeps on licking the host, it is good if such guests do not stay. Welcome to the day 29 of #YoMeWriMo or the YourQuote Metaphor Writing Month i.e. December.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification