Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best DearUncertainty Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best DearUncertainty Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you dear friend, dear love quotes, my dear ka matlab kya hota hai, my dear husband i love you whatsapp status download, i love you dear,

• 20 Followers
  • 20 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are certainly uncertain
And uncertainly certain.
 Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Shitiz Chauhan

Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn

read more
You have been the Only Constant In Life....

Not sure to be Your friend Or foe...

But if you were to disappear tomorrow....

I Am not sure if i would enjoy the...

Monotony of Certainty.... Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #pennpopcorn

Bizz_are_ Soul

Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
your embrace in our lives,
scares me,
to think whether to accept or fight you,
to strive... Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine

Anaya Agarwal

read more

Please have mercy and do not give     

rude surprises to us..this year has  

been particularly tough and the world 

is already reeling under your effect  Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more

You come without any warning.
Just this moment I was dreaming
of meeting my parents, and from
nowhere I am now strapped
on a stretcher in acute pain.
If I don't make it, you never even
gave me a chance to tell them
I was bringing for them news 
of my relocation, so as to be
with them always.  You snatched
that joy in a fraction of a second.
Snigdha Agrawal 
 Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine

Arunima Thakur

read more
Please learn to be 
Certain and firm. Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine

Batul Hafiji

Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #quotesbybatulhafiji

read more
You are most "certain" to ride, 
My little naive mind with pride. 
You lead my peaceful heart and life,
Into an endless strife.

Yet one thing is "certain", 
That I truly know and believe, 
My "faith" always conquers you, 
And my anxieties relieve.  Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine
#quotesbybatulhafiji

Heartless Devil

read more
Your eyes may want to suppress the dreams
But there will also be a guarantee of hope Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine

Shelley Mishra

read more
You certainly are a part of my life. It is  of your presence that motivates me to live this life of mine. Sometimes, the mere knowledge of your arrival drives me into a state of enthusiasm and expectation, other times it worries me and makes me upset. I won't say, that I wish to know the exact date and time of your arrival, but I just want to be strong and accept whatever you bring with you.  Saddened by the news of airplane crash in Kozhikode. Life's so uncertain. Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanchita Saha

Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba A different take on Uncertainity as a candidate seeking employment. #Uncertainity #heisenberg #EMPLOYMENT #Science #thirdquote

read more

Owing to your repetitive appearance, we finally decided to respond to your application.

Classical Mechanics rejected your application outright, however we have this new fellow named Heisenberg who insists that we give you a chance. He says you have potential!

So, keep clinging around hoping for permanent employment. However, we are on the lookout for better candidates, so don't be certain. 

With regards,
HR

Write your #letters to uncertainty. #DearUncertainty 
#YourQuoteAndMine

A different take on Uncertainity as a candidate seeking employment. 

#uncertainity #heisenberg #employment #science #thirdquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification