Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best amidstnature Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best amidstnature Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about bujhini to ami lyrics, bujhini to ami, amidst in a sentence, vulini to ami mp3 song download, vulini to ami song,

• 22 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Harshit Mishra

Good morning. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #FreshThoughts Font: Rambla Regular. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel....
How much creativity,
Creator has created
It is beyond imagination
We are very thankful to those 
Who has given opportunity to us
To be an eyewitness of this amazing nature.
 Good morning. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #freshthoughts

Font: Rambla Regular.  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Arshi Dokadia

Hoping doesn't seem exhausting Holding myself together isn't trying. Because, when I look at nature, I realize, The significance and insignificance of my being. Because when the bird whose nest was washed off by the rain gets starts collecting hay the with sun's first ray, I learn resilience. #YourQuoteAndMine #FreshThoughts #amidstnature

read more
I learn lessons on how to live, 
Reminding me that I am nature,
And nature is me,
Even if the world is messed up, 
I don't have to follow 
The same hypocrisy.

//caption Hoping doesn't seem exhausting
Holding myself together isn't trying.
Because, when I look at nature, 
I realize,
The significance and insignificance 
of my being. 

Because when the bird whose nest was washed off by the rain gets starts collecting hay the with sun's first ray, I learn resilience.

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #FreshThoughts Font: Rambla Regular. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My 🙇‍♂️🙇‍♀️mind harmonizes
Blows away tensions and worries
Feels 😊joyfully 👏🤲blessed
Entertains and rejuvenate pain
Nature is the 👌🏻best remedy
For quick recovering 
Completely drenched 
Into the delight nature
And gets involved 
Into the elegance of nature Good morning. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #freshthoughts

sk

How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #FreshThoughts Font: Rambla Regular. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I feel i am resting in the dock of peace. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #freshthoughts

Prof. RUPENDRA SAHU "रूप"

Good morning. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #FreshThoughts Font: Rambla Regular. #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

read more
I feel Relaxed and peace in my soul 🌿🌳🍀☘️🍁🍃🌱 Good morning. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #freshthoughts

Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #rs_rupendra05

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I feel fresh for future. 
Everywhere it's green, 
And sky becomes a big screen. 
Flying chirping happy bird, 
should be given award. 
As they make nature more alive, 
And become partner for long drive... Good morning. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #freshthoughts

Neha

read more
I am as joyful as the birds chirping ,
I am as pure as the color of the sky,
I am as bright as the sun shining, 
I am positive , vibrant and silent!!!
Observing how irrelevant we are as humans infront of nature....we are Gods only creation that depend on external factors to survive!!!!!
Birds , animals , plants are so independent and happy in their own world....%%% Good morning. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #freshthoughts

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
I am lost  Good morning. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #freshthoughts

Nfb ..

read more
My soul finally blooms
My heart consumes
the happiness,the calmness,the 
connectivity to something meaningful.
And My mind exhumes
the long desired peace.
 Good morning. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #freshthoughts

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
I feel like a butterfly, flitting from 
flower to flower in search of nectar. Good morning. How do you feel when you are #amidstnature? #freshthoughts

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification