Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenisawyouagain Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenisawyouagain Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, best isa help to buy, 87th country to join isa, 76th country to join isa, the equation(x–2)2+1=2 x–3 isa,

• 15 Followers
  • 16 Stories

Hemlata Pandey

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
My heartbeat runs in a fast face,
My lips wants to speak but didn't find a word,
My hand tried to hug you tightly, but all it do is handshake,
But, My eyes speaks everything.  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

MSJ Quotes

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wanted to live you again, but somehow we both were bound.. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Satish Chandra

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi

read more
I was bewildered

You were so calm, composed and still
Like the sun shining above the hill

Your presence was so pacifying
Like some shore chilling and satisfying 

You made me feel so delighted
‘twas you who made our presence united
 It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

#yqbaba #yqdidi

Aahaan

read more
I pause for a moment and then I just moved on.  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I had the courage to ask your hand!

Other wise I would have lost you once 
for all ...  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Varadhan P M

read more

I couldn't believe myself...

What a change!

In a span of two years , what a growth!  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Megha Soni

read more
जब तुम्हे मैंने फिर से देखा,
दिल में फिर वही सुकून सा मिला,
पहली बार भी तुमने चुराया था दिल,
और अब भी बेकरार किया फिर। It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
I filled with hope to get you again. It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I feel so happy... It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with desire_driven

read more
When I look at you... 
my heart skips a beat 
deep rooted love in heart 
awakens strong desire for you.  It's time to collab and complete this #lovepoem. #whenisawyouagain #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with desire_driven
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification