Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best phoneislike Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best phoneislike Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about ahttps //faq.whatsapp.com/kaios/verification/how-to-verify-your-phone-number lg=en&lc=us, phone mein teri photo mummy puche beta kon hai song, anas khan please pickup the phone, vibrate my phone, free phone and text app,

• 38 Followers
  • 38 Stories

Monisha Biswas

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Describe your phone imaginatively. #phoneislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
A magnet which attracts me too much now a days Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Describe your phone imaginatively. #phoneislike #simile  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Arshi Dokadia

If you know, you know. My phone is my Nagini. Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Describe your phone imaginatively. #phoneislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a horcrux that's always with me. If you know, you know.
My phone is my Nagini.

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Nandipati Kalyani

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. Describe your phone imaginatively. #phoneislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

A reference 📒book
With jack of all trades
Has an invisible outlook
A remedy for my wound
My best companion
To share my thoughts in YQ Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

கிருஷ்ண சங்கர்

read more
You...
Because it is always with me..! Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Chitra Iyer

read more
My partner in crime.
It is, well, my close buddy, my associate, my sleeping partner. In fact when I need to laugh, cry , whatever, I rush to it and  key in the necessary smiley, let go the necessary words and relax.
My phone is smart. 'Hmm yes. unlike you. Haha Touche' go my friends Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Shankar K

read more
You...
Because it is always with me..! Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Mouni Kanna✍

read more
My enemy. 
It always holds me with it
ND not let me move on......!!
It may had a crush on me..😜😜 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Abid

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October. #soultrigger #yqsayyed Describe your phone imaginatively. #phoneislike #simile #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a body organ 
to me now.

Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.
#soultrigger 
#yqsayyed 

Abhishek Latta

read more
 Synonym Of Necessity ... Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

Abi Lakshmi✍

read more
A Friend when I stick around it
A Foe when I stick around all the time 😄 Welcome to the day 11 of #YoSimWriMo or the YourQuote Simile Writing Month i.e. October.

loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification