Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dontusually Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dontusually Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about don t wanna fall in love song, dont give up on me, don t interfere in others life quotes, dont be shy my honey, don t stop until you re proud author,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Get hold of anyone's support

Its normally out of respect and admiration Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Fairy Lights

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba life #Care

read more
Care.

"I Care." Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #life #care

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Post about
trending shits 

I make sure I
take the shit out of it... Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar #Uttarakhand

read more
Like love. 

I feel distracted myself  Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar  #uttarakhand

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Don't lose patience
As I control getting angry

Then I would just show my 
anger
In such a way that the person 
regrets
For trying to get me impatient

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
talk too much

I'm unstoppable  Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
connect with people easily

it's for lifetime. Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Saahasa Ravi

read more
Trust 
Anyone .....

I will never 
leave... Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine

Sayam Shah

Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

read more
Talk And Open up To Anyone,

I Am Like A Open Book Which 
Anyone Can Read Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqbaba #yqdidi #yqtales #yqquotes

PRIYANKA KUMARI

read more
let people come inside my heart 

I completely consider them mine.  Here's a #doublecollab for the night. #dontusually #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification