Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best loveisthatperson Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best loveisthatperson Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music, button poetry love,

• 34 Followers
  • 37 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's a #Metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Whose fantasies hug him more often and with greater intensity than reality.. Here's a #metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Can be Vice Versa. #Metaphor #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
who cares like mother
and supports like father. Can be Vice Versa.
#metaphor #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Bizz_are_ Soul

Here's a #Metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqquotes #yqbaba #YourQuotes love

read more
who disguises inside me,
Only to come up and uncover 
for those who deserved... Here's a #metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine
#yqquotes 
#yqbaba 
#yourquotes 
#love

Mir Sohail

Here's a #Metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
who carries you inside the womb for 9 month's 
without knowing your gender
without knowing your colour
without knowing your loyalty towards her
without knowing your behaviour with her
without knowing your nature 
without caring about anything,just focuses every second for your life.

i.e., EVERY MOTHER Here's a #metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

Here's a #Metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar #Uttarakhand

read more
Love is that person, 
who not only loves you. 
But also accept merits and demerits. 
Love is that person
who also want to stand in critical condition. 
And want to know about more you Here's a #metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar  #uttarakhand

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Who cares with the pure heart
In our all times and never
Leaves us in the difficult situations 
Sacrifices their own happiness 
For that person whom they love 
Just to keep them happy and safe Here's a #metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Swapnali Debata

read more
who will drape you in its warmth and will cheer you up with its smile. Here's a #metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine

mini elizabeth

read more

Who loves me, no matter what I do.  
Who is my breath, so close. Here's a #metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Srimati Tumpa Nayek

read more
Who fulfill my dreams Here's a #metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
In Dark nights,who is your source of lights,and tells you,donot loose hope,Dawn is just about to happen.
Other physical ,sexual aspect are just accessories, we may desire them,but can live without them
 Here's a #metaphor challenge for you. #loveisthatperson #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification