Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best cannotbewithsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best cannotbewithsomeone Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about can you feel the love tonight, i need to know can you love me again, you cannot reply to this conversation, alwayssampler cannot be resolved to a type, extentsparkreporter cannot be resolved to a type,

• 21 Followers
  • 21 Stories

Dr.J.Kavitha

Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Is prejudice, self-oriented and bullying. Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
has selfishness, ego and chauvinism flowing in his blood
Whose lust overpowers his love
Who believes adjustment, compromise is solely gender based
Yes, I walk away when someone even breathes them.
 Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhishek Latta

read more
Who has never witnessed the ground.. Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
sleeps with a burden of tomorrow. Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
cannot respect my dream... Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

Kushika Goyal

read more
keeps love above respect,
And does not know how to build trust. Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Keeps manipulating and makes 
You caged within themselves 
Not letting your thoughts, 
Emotions to flow naturally 
Without condition into
The way it flows through 
your Mind and heart
 Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine

सो_ହ_N_ प्र_ଧା_N

Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Change life

read more
are too clumsy to accept and allow changes in their lives..... Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #change #life

Garima Mahnot Jain

Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp Day 320

read more
Who does not respect me. Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp Day 320

Beena sooraj

read more
 can’t love me Tell us about yourself. #aboutme #cannotbewithsomeone #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification