Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best darknessentered Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best darknessentered Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about dar lagta hai shayari, darkness is your ally i was born in it, the darkness is your enemy killing room, without the darkness there is no light, apno ko khone ka dar,

• 23 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Priyanshi Shalu

What happened when #darknessentered your life? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I welcomed it with heartily tile.... 
Greeted with glory of sad smile.... 
Oh darkness became my only one.... 
Do not have any fear of light....  What happened when #darknessentered your life?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Mir Sohail

What happened when #darknessentered your life? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
every cute looking face abruptly faded away and then I realised they were just shadows. What happened when #darknessentered your life?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I searched for light
and found a star... What happened when #darknessentered your life?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abhijeet Singh Yadav

What happened when #darknessentered your life? #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #AbhijeetSingh #Yadav #sikandar #Uttarakhand

read more
When darkness entered my life. 
I think I should be happy. 
Because I can recognize the ray of light from a distance. What happened when #darknessentered your life?  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #abhijeetsingh  #yadav  #sikandar  #uttarakhand

Kushika Goyal

read more
I let the wave of emotions flow,
To stop the frequent attack of memories.
I calmed the storm of fear,
To strengthen the breeze of peace.
I tried to spread the flowers of love,
To prevent others from thorns of hate.  What happened when #darknessentered your life?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
Just smile and move towards the new opening 
Where there is a little light like the moon 
Into beginning towards the new stage 
 What happened when #darknessentered your life?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
Frightening,
And all-consuming,
The darkness seemed,
When it made its way,
Into my life.
But in that great darkness,
A little hope in my heart,
Could trace,
A little ray of light. What happened when #darknessentered your life?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
It saw the first light.
It saw itself becoming light. What happened when #darknessentered your life?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Narendra Raja Raja Naren

read more
It saw the first light.
It saw itself becoming light. What happened when #darknessentered your life?  #YourQuoteAndMine

Monisha Gopal

read more
it also brought with it the strength needed to pass this phase of unending darkness.  What happened when #darknessentered your life?  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification