Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best wheniaccept Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best wheniaccept Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when you love someone, when only love remains, when life gives you lemons, when i will get married according to my birth date, where is the headquarters of google,

• 12 Followers
  • 13 Stories

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the person is too irritating
and unacceptable

the person is much more comfortable
then my comfort zone...  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

अyushityagi.

Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I reject a person when cheat on me.
I accept a person when he cares me  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
untruths surface

there is total transparency in the
relationship  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
He Pretends to be Mine 
But in Fact Never mine

When He is Really Mine Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine

Akthari Begum

read more
Negative thoughts,

Positive thinking.  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
They are fake

They are truthful Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine

কলমে আমি_Jit sah

read more
someone wants to avoided any other's and criticized without any fuel...

when someone loves and respects without any fuel... Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine

Kumar Deprive

read more
I understand his nature

He accepts his weakness. Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 I lose faith in that person 

that person is the light of my life journey Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine

Tejaswini Dash

read more
Discuss your fault besides you

Tell the truth on your face.  Collab and participate in this #doublecollab. #wheniaccept #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification