Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best foodonplate Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best foodonplate Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about to wong foo, food near me open now, food near me now, soul food near me, food near me current location,

• 21 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Arunabh Bordoloi

Arunabh Bordoloi

Haseena Dudekula

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Here's my try: The food on my plate wants to not be left behind. What about you? #personify #foodonplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
be appreciated,given full attention and respected !  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Here's my try: The food on my plate wants to not be left behind. What about you? #personify #foodonplate #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Here's my try: The food on my plate wants to not be left behind. What about you? #personify #foodonplate #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
worship the ones engaged in growing it, distributing it, cooking it and laying it with love on the plate of hunger as I spell my gratitude to the God of plenty and appeasement of hunger.
My stomach can wait.. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Here's my try: The food on my plate wants to not be left behind. What about you? #personify #foodonplate #YourQuoteAndMine

Chitra Iyer

read more
surreptitiously jump inside me whenever I eye it anywhere as I make intense n passionate love to it that never seems to satiate me. 
My tummy keeps groaning for more n more n more.. Welcome to the day 12 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Chitra Iyer

read more
Kiss me everytime I eye it..my only love in life that has still stayed faithful to my insides and tantalizingly attractive to my tasteful eyes.
😋 Welcome to the day 12 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Chitra Iyer

read more
taste my tummy and get deliciously intimate with my taste buds, kissing my insides with it's tantalizing aroma 
I inevitably succumb to it's powerful and inviting embrace.
Who can keep love away for long, right?
😋😍😋 Welcome to the day 12 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
give my tongue some pleasure. But for that short time pleasure, I can't compromise my long term health...  Welcome to the day 12 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Aahaan

I like the way she cooks for me with the essence of Love in it.

#Macaroni #lifequotes #maggielove #crazythoughts #loveyourself #foodonplate #thinkpostive #keepwriting  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with lassie thevar

Shubhi Mahajan

16/365 Welcome to the day 12 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January. Here's my try: The food on my plate wants to not be left behind. What about you? #personify #foodonplate #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #365days365quotes Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
fulfill me with nutrients so that 
I will be energetic. 16/365

Welcome to the day 12 of #YoPeWriMo or the YourQuote Personification Writing Month i.e January.

Here's my try: The food on my plate wants to not be left behind. What about you? #personify #foodonplate #YourQuoteAndMine #writingresolution #365days365quotes
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification