Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iwereacolour Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iwereacolour Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about uzodinma iweala, books to read online, books to read, reality of life, reaction meaning in hindi,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the color of the sky 

I believe the sky speaks in a myriad of colours that may not be visible to the naked eye, yet It touches every heart that cares to see it's newness and changing colours. Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sri chandra sekar T.I

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Dhana Shree

read more
In sky blue 

You will always like to see me in the evening with a deep breath Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Dhana Shree

Gita Khanna

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

The colour of the rose

It enfolds so many hues.. 
 Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi

read more
Red

It's dangerous and loving
With minimum deviation 
And maximum focus Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yqdidi

Anchal Pandey

read more
White

It changes itself according to the color mixed..
   So.. Be me.. Try to adapt myself as per the circumstances of life. Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
black

it has all the colours...  Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

read more
White instead of Black,

It can absorb and transform in different colours easily.  Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
White

This only colour blends all the colour into one
Which means we have to be one 
In all aspects of life in blending to 
Everything  Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
colourless
if a colour it can be

then in spite of me 
reflecting all colours that hold me
I will still be me. Here's a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour #YourQuoteAndMine

piyush.a

#thirdquote a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote

read more
Neither black nor white

It creates divide and fight

That's only I can write :-) #thirdquote a #doublecollab for all of you. #iwereacolour #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdquote
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification