Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best iamconcerned Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best iamconcerned Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about satyam iam in love, wilłiam h brown, wilłiam and kate, iam meaning in tamil, iam meaning in telugu,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Gita Khanna

What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

To Slowly stitch together
Threads scattered by
The  bygone year 
Its been tough..
 It shall be sometime 
Before
  All is well .. ..  What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I want to become independent
be my own boss
and fly in different countries...  What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine

Ashish Mishra

read more
whether life will go on like this,
Or maybe something new,
is yet to happen. What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine

CK JOHNY

read more
That each n every citizen must be vaccinated and there shouldn't be any dirty politics on it. What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine

piyush.a

What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba life #LifeIsBeautiful

read more
lack of gratitude, to show 
lack of hope, to carry
lack of understanding, to have
lack of faith , to have
lack of love, to shower
lack of confidence, to build
lack of patience, to sustain
lack of urgency, to do
lack of effort, to give
lack of purpose, to get
lack of risks , to take
lack of respect, to give
lack of sense of belonging, to feel

What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #life #lifeisbeautiful

Beena sooraj

read more
 about us.  
Because I'm always thinking about you.  
It was like we had been close for a long time   
    when we first spoke.  
Who are you to me? What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
To sleep. What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
a good and deep sleep... 
bothering nothing... 
so as to wake up fresh in the morning.  What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine

Nidhi Adhyaru

read more
How to creak exam.
Why always  adventure type events occur in my life . What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine

Psychic Priya

read more
my conscience that makes me look at things as they are genuinely;telling that how much is there to fly being down to earth at the same time by discerning the illusion and realism is not influenced by feelings.My inner voice... a pioneer;always empowers and encourages me detaching distractions and all pernicious things and people on the way,meanwhile I am working on myself sincerely to get a better version of me in all respects. What concerns you the most? Tell us about it. #latenightquotes #iamconcerned #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification