Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lonelinesscomes Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lonelinesscomes Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about loneliness and love quotes, loneliness love quotes, quotes on loneliness in love, life and loneliness quotes, loneliness will kill you,

• 21 Followers
  • 22 Stories

Lavish Goyal

What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
I want only your presence to neutralize it What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba
#lavithoughts

Lavish Goyal

What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #lavithoughts

read more
I want only your presence to neutralize it What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
#lavithoughts

Mouni Kanna✍

What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Get a hug to it ND make alone the loneliness  What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My first is to prepare tea, sit on my sofa, sipping it slowly, planning with each sip
Then do I get busy.. Cleaning up my wardrobe,  decluttering my drawers.., have a  shower.. Then I treat myself to a special dish I prepare  for myself.. By then the sun has begun to shine...  What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
it brings all the negativity
just release it
look towards the light
loneliness will move away from you.....  What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

#strngth What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it brings the
Keys to the door of your strength...
Keys to the door of your worth...
Keys to your own world....
...keys to your bright future...
 #strngth
What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

piyush.a

read more
happiness goes..
 What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 at night,
 I want your presence. 
 Despite the love I have never received What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
In every night. What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine

Manisha T.

read more
Uninvited,
Buckle your shoes mate,
To embrace it to full...
enjoy your own company
&
Find your OWN SOUL... What do you do when #lonelinesscomes to you? How do you deal with it? #musingtime  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification