Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best starsdisappear Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best starsdisappear Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the stars and back quotes, i love you more than all the stars in the sky poem, i love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars, hot star out of love, quotes about stars and dreams,

• 15 Followers
  • 15 Stories

Gita Khanna

What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
The flickering candle warns
Darkness is near
When stars disappear
I'm happy
The Sun is near...  What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the night meets the day
they fall in love
and finally apart
to meet again
in the dawn
near the horizon
far from the lie.....  What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

𝕾𝖚𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖎 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖆

#Sky_Story What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
and the moon is alone to lighten the sky...

It doesn't leave hope...

Because it knows the Sun is coming to make the world bright again!!! #Sky_Story
What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

Quote.Of .My.Thought

read more
The moon looks so bright
Don't worry if anything dissappear
Take everything in a
Positive note What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

Thoughts From Me

read more
The moon stands lonely 
among the dark sky,
unable to move ; 
Yet still it enjoys its solitude and 
the pride of being the Only One 
that billions of people will be viewing 
this night. What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

ವಿಜಯ್

What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Gaana (Geethanjali) Collaborating with Gaana (Geethanjali)

read more
When moon disappears
DEVAYANI star shines alone. What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Gaana (Geethanjali) 
Collaborating with Gaana (Geethanjali)

Beena sooraj

read more
the moon is alone in the sky like me What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I only look at the moon. What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

PRIYANKA KUMARI

read more
don't be heartbroken 
they are still there 
Just lost in the light of the sun
They will be back 
When there will be right time 
The time of darkness 
Like in night 
Once again they will shine
Like a bright light
And moon will be in limelight.  What happens when the #starsdisappear? Does the moon miss it? Do you miss them? Let us know. :)  #YourQuoteAndMine

Bad Poet

For a better read: Soar sparkling on your own sky Colour magic everywhere you fly In a dark, starless night A kid is about to give up the fight He lost his spirit, he lost his light #Hope #Magician #Enchantment #cinemagraph #badpoet #Starless #starsdisappear

read more
Soar sparkling on your own sky
Colour magic everywhere you fly

In a dark, starless night
A kid is about to give up the fight
He lost his spirit, he lost his light
And wrote a note, surely suicide
Steps up the chair, losing pride
Tears roll down, frazzled inside
Knots the noose, prepares to die
Looks out the window, final sigh
But something is flying high!