Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moonsends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moonsends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poems about the moon and love, full moon quotes about love, _ ki-moon,

• 9 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Chitra Iyer

What does the moon send? Think. :) #moonsends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Moonbeams to kiss the darkness in me and carry a bit of it in my heart to awaken the night in others and let daylight walk in.
The moon is my paramour content with keeping love alive in me. What does the moon send? Think. :) #moonsends  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Swapnil Moon

Look out for the tides! Secret Message! #moonsends #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #message #tides #Ocean Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
the secret message 
to the ocean. Look out for the tides!
Secret Message!
#moonsends  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqquotes #message #tides #ocean

Gita Khanna

What does the moon send? Think. :) #moonsends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Silvery dreams through
my window whole night
At crack of dawn they depart
To return tonight again...  What does the moon send? Think. :) #moonsends  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
love support and caring
to those
who long for it What does the moon send? Think. :) #moonsends  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
The signals
The Message,
that Night may be Darker ,but I am here, What does the moon send? Think. :) #moonsends  #YourQuoteAndMine

Narahari Rao

read more
so many love letters to the lover on the Earth 
with all untold sweet nothings like glowing stars in the sky bowl 
immersing everything in the pure moonlight 
so as to look like stunning and shining white 
to blow the mind and to flow nothing but love in the heart of that lover. 
 What does the moon send? Think. :) #moonsends  #YourQuoteAndMine

𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖈 𝕻𝖍𝖔𝖊𝖓𝖎𝖝

What does the moon send? Think. :) #moonsends Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdthquote#LifeInspiringQuotes_#SecretPen_2544

read more
"The moon sends the hope of love 💕, peace 🕊️, prosperity, wisdom and happiness to the most precious jewels that is life." What does the moon send? Think. :) #moonsends  
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #thirdthquote#LifeInspiringQuotes_#SecretPen_2544

Crazy Guy Javee 🦋

read more
It's ray of hope when it's gonna die .....

The last moon 🌙 What does the moon send? Think. :) #moonsends  #YourQuoteAndMine

arrey.oh.chachu

read more
The Calmness to cool off
The heat given by his Brother called Sun What does the moon send? Think. :) #moonsends  #YourQuoteAndMine

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification