Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best mylifeneed Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best mylifeneed Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about mylife at kroger, mylife without me, mylife opt out, mylife this is me control page, mylife search,

• 31 Followers
  • 31 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

C O M M U N I C A T I O N 
that helps the relationship 
to be strong 
and a Devoted friend Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Trapti

Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
a deep sleep
a dreamless sleep
a tight sleep
a peaceful sleep
a questionless sleep
When I wake up to myself and not to my Alarm... 

Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
Music, reading, writing...
These days one more song making me dance...
From gunjan saxena...
Sadda dil saddi jaan
Saddi zindadi ki khaat lag gayi ve
Sadda dil saddi jaan
Saddi zindadi ki khaat lag gayi ve
Tere sapne mujhko
Dekho dekho mehnge pad gaye
Neend na aave
Haaye rekha o Rekha 💃 Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Good morning. Is it Morning already?? 😑 #myparodies #soultrigger Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
extra time to sleep,
I hate it when I am jostled out of the bed and pushed to get a shower.😒 Good morning.
Is it Morning already?? 😑
#myparodies 
#soultrigger 

Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
Just  enough for my needs, few reserves for the unforeseen.. Sanity and serenity
At all times..  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more
My people around me, leading worthy lives. I am ecstatically blessed.  Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
one last view
of your smile Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine

Aahaan

Maa ❤️ Good morning. Begin your day with #FreshThoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Collaborating with Neha Bharani

read more
All I need in my life is my Maa feeling proud of me and of course a Pen and paper is a must.  Maa ❤️
Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with Neha Bharani

Soulmate (Yuhee)

read more
 to conquer myself in solitude
far away from this maddening crowd Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Relax
Free of doubts
Break from past Good morning. Begin your day with #freshthoughts. #mylifeneed #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification