Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best angrywithme Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best angrywithme Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about quotes about being angry at someone you love, ikaw ang true love ko, ano ang one sided love, masakit ang ulo ko in english, love u ang gn shayri in hindi 0,

• 27 Followers
  • 27 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

HeartCraft

To be Content with Oneself is very difficult
Because we Judge Ourself before Others

©HeartCraft #Chhuan #heartcraft #sadlife #angrywithme #happybutsad #alone #lonely #Judgement #judgeourself #iamokay

Aady

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #angrywithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You are more in love with the idea, 
of who I should be 
rather than accepting 
and loving me 
for who I truly am. Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #angrywithme  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Chitra Iyer

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #angrywithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"I am aware that anger either stems from hurt, a dent on ego, misunderstanding of something seemingly insignificant or maybe an overreaction on my part or perhaps you needlessly needled me. Just foget it and let's buy peace."
"Truce? Kiss n forget? Love you"

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #angrywithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Abid

Collab and complete this unfinished #Conversation by adding your own lines. #soultrigger #angrywithme #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
"You never regret your actions a bit and neither do you apologise promptly.
Do you take this relationship for granted or is it your immaturity in love? “ Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines.
#soultrigger #angrywithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more

"How could you do that.. Forgot my birthday "
"Oh is that all.. "
"What??? "
"I  thought I had  committed a bigger blunder "
"Now this is just toooo mucchhh" Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #angrywithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
"Anger is still in my mind, but love for you is overwhelming in my heart. I hate myself for loving you  so deeply even after you smashed my self-respect with your feet" Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #angrywithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
" I am not interested in you anymore " Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #angrywithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Am sorry

What i said

U not able to see my fact even iam here to explain it all self to you
Remaining is your intention i left for you Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #angrywithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Poonam Suyal

read more
"I am angry not with you but with me because I wasted my time in expecting you to understand my emotions which you never did and never will."

Collab and complete this unfinished #conversation by adding your own lines. #angrywithme  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
If you have not realized it till now means you haven't thought about it and reflected upon it, what is the point in telling you then.
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification