Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best Traitors Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best Traitors Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about independence day shayri for traitors for india 0, independence day shayri for traitors 0, famous shayari on love traitors, traitors quotes, traitors meaning,

• 8 Followers
  • 9 Stories

Bhoomi Anand

Well ab jo hai so hai...😬 #Traitors #yqbaba

read more
Funny how people pretend to be so loyal and they are texting the same thing to 69 others..... Well ab jo hai so hai...😬

#traitors #yqbaba

Sonal Gupta

I never felt so disgusted before, when someone very close to my heart betrayed me!!  #traitors
#fakefriends

Bala Murugan

The Greatest Traitor,

The Memories that poured the wine of happiness,
Starts to poison our brains with sadness........ #Traitors #Memories

Ahsan Riaz

Md Aslam

Do not regret trusting the traitors.   It was the trust you had that made the traitors identify to you.

read more
Feelings never ends but, Do not regret trusting the traitors.
  It was the trust you had that made the traitors identify to you. Do not regret trusting the traitors.
  It was the trust you had that made the traitors identify to you.

Emotional Writer

Terrorism Before destroying terrorism,
we must destroy the people who supports terrorism within our country! #terrorism #wordoftheday #traitors #firstwriteup #nojoto

Poet Maddy

कौन तुम्हें समझाए, मियां तुम तो पहले से ही समझदार हो....... #Who#understand#dude#before#sensible#Politocian#Country#Traitors........

read more
कौन तुम्हें समझाए,
मियां तुम तो पहले
से ही समझदार हो.......
नेता तो सबकी 
नज़रों में हो,
असल में तो तुम
देश के ग़द्दार हो........ कौन तुम्हें समझाए,
मियां तुम तो पहले
से ही समझदार हो.......
#Who#Understand#Dude#Before#Sensible#Politocian#Country#Traitors........

About Nojoto   |   Team Nojoto   |   Contact Us
Creator Monetization   |   Creator Academy   |  Get Famous & Awards   |   Leaderboard
Terms & Conditions  |  Privacy Policy   |  Purchase & Payment Policy   |  Guidelines   |  DMCA Policy   |  Directory   |  Bug Bounty Program
© NJT Network Private Limited

Follow us on social media:

For Best Experience, Download Nojoto

Home
Explore
Events
Notification