Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best dreamsnight Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best dreamsnight Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love life dreams quotes, sweet dreams my love quotes, dream love status, you are my life you are my dream, you are the dream of my life,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Aady

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I become so numb. I become so cold. 
I become ashamed. I lose myself.

Where are my feelings? Why am I not moving? Where is the real me? Where am I?

Life is pain and I've buried mine,
but it's still alive and it's taking over me...

"Every night in my dreams" Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Quote.Of .My.Thought

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
I wish to see you,
see you 
My Almighty Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Kunal Choudhary

#dreamsnight love #lovequotes #Petrified #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
it kills me to see you not loving me back,waking up petrified my heart shattered to pieces never to love again.

#dreamsnight
#love
#lovequotes
#petrified
#yourquoteandmine

Dilse Alfaazz

read more
I see you. 
I feel you. 
You chat to me with lots of 
love and affection. 
You shower onto me rain of love. 
You look into my eyes with more desire. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Ish Kumar King

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #yourquotedidi #musings poetry #Englishpoetry

read more
Every night in my dreams,
She comes by,
Oh ! What beauty she seems.
On a canvas wide like sky.
Every night in my dreams,
She comes to cherish.
Alas! By the very morning,
The whole scene would perish.

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine
#yourquotedidi #musings #poetry 
#englishpoetry

Tushar Jangid

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #Rio #yqaestheticthoughts horror #aestheticthoughts #yqbaba horror

read more
he comes to threaten me
without having any scary look
without having any scary voice
and tells about the Holocaust
of this holy land and tries
to signal to stop all this
happening on the land of gods Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine
#rio 
#yqaestheticthoughts 
#horror 
#aestheticthoughts 
#yqbaba 
#horror

Beena sooraj

read more
I see you .
 But I also see that despite knowing that
 this dream will never come true. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
I see only my dreams come true. Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
Some thoughts laugh, some thoughts scream

Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine

Manmohan Singh

read more
I visualize different patterns of life,
Different themes... Here's a collab prompt for the night. #dreamsnight #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification