Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best whenfriendshipends Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best whenfriendshipends Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about when, much love to my friends, friendship turns to love, a friend like you is rare to find, 2 things i want to share to my friends,

• 30 Followers
  • 30 Stories

Nandipati Kalyani

I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

Our end too becomes standstill 
Just like broken mirror pieces 
If the friendship is veracious to heart
Then it is called True friendship I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Osho Jain

I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Amit trivedi songs are like rejuvenating 🌻 Btw, True friendship never ends... If something ends, it won't be friendship for sure.

read more
World will end, 
Life will become deaf and dumb, 
Blind and wild, 
From the '' Best veg '' 
To the '' Best non veg ''
Everything will be absent. 
People will be tired of absence of jigar ke tukade. 

I love my best friends Purbasaaa, Nupriiii.... 
I can't even think a single day without them. 
Btw true friendship never ends... 
If something ends, it won't be friendship for sure. 
  My favourite song for the fikr I do for these two beauties...
👧👧👧
Oh kabhi dil dhadke 
Baai ankh phadke 
Tu na humein bhool jaaye re 
Tujhe dil jaane, poora pehchane 
Naina ye phisal jaaye re
 I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine
Amit trivedi songs are like rejuvenating 🌻 
Btw, 
True friendship never ends... 
If something ends, it won't be friendship for sure.

Gita Khanna

I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

It's as if a prop has been removed, there's a deep void , and one is left  alone to mend and nurse the broken self back to health and normalcy I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine

Sita Prasad

read more

The love still remains,
the heart beats
and keeps a corner,
soft and yearning,
for the moments spent,
for a new beginning.
The pal might have changed,
but sometimes,
what seems like an end,
might still have a flake,
which might light the flame,
of love and care.
Though friendship ends,
dear friends,
hope still protests.

I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
trust ends, a chapter ends
and a new person starts I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
It's gone worse than a stranger I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
Life resumes
Rancour persists
Love smothered
Faith distrusted

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
The glue that held your broken pieces together seems to slowly lose its power
The eraser that showed up every time you had a problem seems to disappear.
The magic that made you smile even at the darkest times seems to never appear I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine

Snigdha Agrawal

read more
a heavy door shuts on the face I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine

The Dream Doodler

A vagabond. I'll read and comment on all the collabs posted between 7PM IST and 8PM IST and give you feedback over next 2 days. #getfeedback #whenfriendshipends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba Uff! Posting before time 😂🙌

read more
a sweet tooth becomes a diabetic patient,
a foodie goes on a diet of bitter gourds

No Close Up can help to freshen
the rot that surrounds...

Just the home you created or imagined,
has seen a ruin.
You stand in an unknown abyss.  A vagabond.

Uff! Posting before time 😂🙌
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification