Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best youngerselfnote Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best youngerselfnote Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about falling in love with you quotes, i love you funny, the way i love you poem, now i wanna fall in love with you, i love you poems for boyfriend,

• 14 Followers
  • 14 Stories

Chitra Iyer

What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Aww. You wastrel, you fool
You wasted my youth
You are a silly idiot
I even ensured I threw away my adulthood
I'm standing at the threshold of death
Now do I go to the grave in a foul mood?
You never lived, you never loved
Your stupidity saw you forever sick on a couch
Look where working your butt off has brought you
I'm living a lie, I tell you.
Hey, younger me
I never loved you, but thankfully I love me
Tee hee, i'm happy.

What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
you are never wrong
it's better to regret after doing it
rather then regretting of not even trying it ever What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine

Sanan

read more
Do your work
Then leave without informing
Be punctual
Use mobile upto necessary
Avoid overthinking inviting past in free time
Make your self busy in your thoughts to do What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine

Rajnish Sharma

read more
Not to be too casual about my approach towards life,and should have envisaged bigger dreams than a simple Govt job What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine

Chidanand Mayachari

What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #csmayachari

read more
Dreaming is the part of life.
Life is not a part of Dreams.
Opportunity is not a Bus. 
It is Bus station where you have 
to move yourself there.  What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine
#csmayachari

Mrunalini Velankar

read more
It's ok to feel unloved and unwanted sometimes. 
It's ok to make mistakes and fall flat on face while trusting people.
It's not the end of the world. 
Faith in your goodness and love of your parents is more important than what others think and feel about you. What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine

Garima Mahnot Jain

What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #366dayschallengesp Day 88

read more
is to start loving yourself as early as possible. What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine
#366dayschallengesp Day 88

Beena sooraj

read more
 Because I feel like a best friend after all What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine

Kashaf Aysel

read more
Excel in the way you are, instead of trying to fix into people's eye and ruining yourself! What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine

Abinash Das

What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba #paidstory

read more
Courageously challenge yourself and believe that you are good enough. What would you tell your younger self? Let us know. :) #aboutme #youngerselfnote #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba  #paidstory
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification