Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best FlyUniverse Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best FlyUniverse Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about fly above the negativity meaning in hindi, fly above the sky quotes, fly above the negativity quotes, fly above the negativity meaning in telugu, zoological name of house fly is,

• 11 Followers
  • 11 Stories

Osho Jain

Here's a collab prompt for the night. Would you like to travel to outer space? Let us know. :) #FlyUniverse #latenightquotes #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To escape from my past,
Life is like minerals where we want to extract ore of our choice, 
Always calaverite (ore of gold) isn't found...
Tell my past,
That it can't bow me down because I have the best sword of pen and paper.
I will bust you up by writing simply my fears ...
Victory I don't know but will be able to nourish my soul with my best friends pen and paper.
Past may be complicated but writing is always the simplest and the best.🌻
 Here's a collab prompt for the night. Would you like to travel to outer space? Let us know. :) #FlyUniverse #latenightquotes #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Here's a collab prompt for the night. Would you like to travel to outer space? Let us know. :) #FlyUniverse #latenightquotes #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

On one adventure impulse, 
Was exhilarating for a while, 
But soon became homesick
Nothing like my dear Earth
With its variegated beauty
Came back as fast as I could
Thankful to be back 
in the lap
Of my Mother Earth..  Here's a collab prompt for the night. Would you like to travel to outer space? Let us know. :) #FlyUniverse #latenightquotes #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Here's a collab prompt for the night. Would you like to travel to outer space? Let us know. :) #FlyUniverse #latenightquotes #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqbaba Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Everyday 
By spending nice moments
With you  Here's a collab prompt for the night. Would you like to travel to outer space? Let us know. :) #FlyUniverse #latenightquotes #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqdidi #yqbaba

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
and realised I was exploring myself
 Here's a collab prompt for the night. Would you like to travel to outer space? Let us know. :) #FlyUniverse #latenightquotes #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
unabated every night gazing at the stars but then reality clips my wings and suddenly I am teleported back to my bed Here's a collab prompt for the night. Would you like to travel to outer space? Let us know. :) #FlyUniverse #latenightquotes #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paramjit Singh

read more

Looking for you among the stars,
To find your soul beyond the Moon and Mars,
Searching the never ending hollow,
Only to know without you in my life what would follow.

Beena sooraj

read more
 every moment I am alone Here's a collab prompt for the night. Would you like to travel to outer space? Let us know. :) #FlyUniverse #latenightquotes #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
Like a bird....... Here's a collab prompt for the night. Would you like to travel to outer space? Let us know. :) #FlyUniverse #latenightquotes #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Sujit Kumar Kar

read more
even if I stand, sit, sleep or not move. 
Because, my planet is moving at high speed. 
The solar system is revolving. 

How can I be stationary? 

Shravan Goud

read more
I fly into the universe through my
 mind to see where my ancestor lies. Here's a collab prompt for the night. Would you like to travel to outer space? Let us know. :) #FlyUniverse #latenightquotes #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification