Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best moondidntchange Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best moondidntchange Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about i love you to the moon and back similar quotes, love you to the moon and back poem, poems about the moon and love, quotes with stars and moon, full moon quotes about love,

• 12 Followers
  • 12 Stories

Rasmeet Bhatia

Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But you sure did, My Love!!!! Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

I did, 
 In my eyes
Its romantic aura
Was interchanged
With a planet
Being explored
For signs of life
The moon didn't change
I did..  Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Gayathri

Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
But it has seen you change 
It has seen you grow
It has seen your evolution of thoughts 
It hasse seen your development of hidden side  Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine #yqbaba #yqdidi

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
It's our way of seeing
that has changed Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
but the tides suddenly turned on me.  Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ananya Singh

read more
Neither I changed and 
nor you, 
if something is changed then it's, 
"𝐖𝐞".
 Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Beena sooraj

read more
 their appearance, 
but changes are always in our minds Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Aditi Mishra

read more
But sometimes it change. Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Manmohan Singh

read more
इतने बरस नहीँ बदला ,
अब कैसे बदल जायेगा तुम्हारा चाँद ,
गर कुछ बदला है , 
तो वो है आपका उसे देखने का अन्दाज .,.,.,., Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine

Rohit Bhowmick

read more
It's habit of brightening our lives. It only felt sorry for me since the moon of my life sold her moonlight for just a few more coins. Still awake? Here's a late night collab prompt for all of you. #moondidntchange #latenightquotes  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification