Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lifeisamap Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lifeisamap Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about hindi love shayari for life partner, love of my life guitar tabs, thank you lord for giving me another year of life, fighting life alone quotes, life depressed sad quotes,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories
    PopularLatestVideo

Gita Khanna

Good morning. Begin your day with a #Metaphor challenge. #lifeisamap #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Dotted by streams of delight, some patches of deserts of  sorrow, some stretches of  happy oases..  Good morning. Begin your day with a #metaphor challenge. #lifeisamap #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Sita Prasad

Good morning. Begin your day with a #Metaphor challenge. #lifeisamap #cinemagraph #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
You need to discover a bower and invite others there.  Good morning. Begin your day with a #metaphor challenge. #lifeisamap #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
you need to know you destination
to take the maximum use of it Good morning. Begin your day with a #metaphor challenge. #lifeisamap #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
which isn’t easy to read 
It requires you to take deep dive into its mystic mysteries and uncertainties ,so that you can rise 
with the jewels of wisdom to read this map and reach to your destiny. Good morning. Begin your day with a #metaphor challenge. #lifeisamap #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ruchi Dhiman

read more
And we are Voyagers.  Good morning. Begin your day with a #metaphor challenge. #lifeisamap #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Dr.Madhumita Mulia

read more
that holds so many unexplored aspects which makes it mysterious, yet,at the same time,it shows the directions to explore them if one has the wish. Good morning. Begin your day with a #metaphor challenge. #lifeisamap #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Ish Kumar King

A poem about life. Musing Life is a map #lifeisamap #Inspiration life #lifequotes #musingtime

read more
Life is a map.
But remember!
Never leave a gap.
Stop complaining!
Cherish it like a rap.
Love it!
Embrace it like a cap.
Value it!
It shouldn't leak like a tap.

A poem about life. Musing
Life is a map #lifeisamap #inspiration 
#life #lifequotes  #musingtime

Waves of writing

read more
when I go from north  to south  I find dust ,
when I go from east to west I find fire .
To raise again I have to overcome the dust .
To burn again I have to be fire  first.
 Good morning. Begin your day with a #metaphor challenge. #lifeisamap #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anant Jain

read more
Which guides us to our destination and motivates us to reach there. Good morning. Begin your day with a #metaphor challenge. #lifeisamap #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine

Anita Saini

read more
Life is a map, which we can make a blueprint with our ability, Tenacity, positive thinking, hard work. There is no restriction on it.  Can be made fantastic by passion and dedication. Good morning. Begin your day with a #metaphor challenge. #lifeisamap #cinemagraph  #YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification