Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best tomyoldestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best tomyoldestfriend Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about tom and jerry video hindi mai, download tom and jerry in hindi, tom and jerry images with quotes 590, tom and jerry images for whatsapp dp, tom and jerry da,

• 18 Followers
  • 18 Stories

Osho Jain

Remember the first person you became friends with? Write to them. :) #tomyoldestfriend #letters #postman #people #friends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Was rationalism of the believes that I inculcate in my life.
Blind imitation and unanalytical following up something is nowhere in my life. 
I am not atheist but I am rational theist. 

Remember the first person you became friends with? 
Write to them. :) 

#tomyoldestfriend #letters #postman #people #friends #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Postman
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Gita Khanna

Remember the first person you became friends with? Write to them. :) #tomyoldestfriend #letters #postman #people #friends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more

My Dearest and Only Friend, 
I do not know of anyone in this world, who better fits the description of a friend.. From the time I opened my eyes, I have known you.. My mother, my  first and best friend.. My heart can think of none else. From you I learnt all that I am aware of today. From you, I imbibed all the values of life.. You are no longer there but your spirit continues to lead me on. Your love that you showered unqualified..keeps me alive.Am much blessed  and forever indebted to You... 
Yours..  Remember the first person you became friends with? 

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
I don't even remember how I met you
when you became my friend
and wherever you are
be happy and stay blessed Remember the first person you became friends with? 

Paradoxical Penman

read more
Thank you, my dear sister coz I blamed you whenever I stole sweets to save myself from our mummy. You were the cute little one and also my get out of jail card. But later my nemesis who inculcated the competitive spirit in me to be better even though it was just to spite you for my amusement.  Remember the first person you became friends with? 

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
We had no idea what friendship meant back then
But I had you and you had me to show eachother what it meant
We had no idea what the future held for us 
But we still promised eachother to be best friends forever
 Remember the first person you became friends with? 

Megha Soni

read more
क्या लिखूं मैं आपके बारे में।
मेरी पहली और आखिरी दोस्त हो तुम(किताब)। Remember the first person you became friends with? 

Garima Mahnot Jain

As like Every best friend pair does we started sharing things, lunch, and even we helped each other in every drawing competition held in the school (because you're talented in Sketching). And the journey continues Then the twist came. We got separated in class 7th as u joined some other school. We lost our ways, yet we both remembered each other. Then God made the ways to across again and we got united in class 11th but as senior and junior but We always treat each as best friends. #people #letters #YourQuoteAndMine #postman #366dayschallengesp #tomyoldestfriend

read more
We were bench partners in the class 3rd, we started knowing each other by each passing day in the school.
We used to like each other's company and
Soon we became best friends.

The whole class or i should say that the whole school knew that we are best friends.
(Rest in the Caption) As like Every best friend pair does we started sharing things, lunch, and even we helped each other in every drawing competition held in the school (because you're talented in Sketching).
And the journey continues

Then the twist came.
We got separated in class 7th as u joined some other school.
We lost our ways, yet we both remembered each other.
Then God made the ways to across again and we got united in class 11th but as senior and junior but
We always treat each as best friends.

Beena sooraj

read more

a good intimacy. 
 I shared my joys and sorrows in life. 
As time went on we were in two corners 
of the world,
 but I still remember. Remember the first person you became friends with? 

Sayam Shah

read more
You have been a great friend to me and 

I always wish that we continue our

friendship just as we are now like a

family. Thank you for everything Buddy❤ Remember the first person you became friends with? 

Ashu

Remember the first person you became friends with? Write to them. :) #myfavenglttr_ashu #tomyoldestfriend #letters #postman #people #friends #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Postman Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
To mom, whom I first saw with a smiling face. She played with me. She taught me to be on good road. She was the one with me when nobody was knowing me. She never made me feel lonely, which I'm feeling now with tons of friends. So, my mom is my first and the best friend. Remember the first person you became friends with? 
#myfavenglttr_ashu
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification