Nojoto: Largest Storytelling Platform

Best lovewaited Shayari, Status, Quotes, Stories

Find the Best lovewaited Shayari, Status, Quotes from top creators only on Nojoto App. Also find trending photos & videos about love my way, how long should i wait to say i love you, funny love quotes in hindi for him, love quotes for him with images, world love music,

• 26 Followers
  • 25 Stories

Chitra Iyer

Here's your second and the last prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 30. Collab and write a #lovepoem. #lovewaited I hope all of you enjoyed writing at least one poem every day. See you on the other side. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
Its feet were sore
Its throat was parched
Its arms were frozen
Its heart was turning blue
It couldn't see or hear its own heartbeat
Yet, love waited
Waited to match footsteps
to drink from the cup of happiness
to hug and be hugged
to resonate with another heart
Yes, love waited
Waited in vain
The flower fell
Love couldn't flower
The flower wilted
Love remained, unloved. Here's your second and the last prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 30.

Collab and write a #lovepoem. #lovewaited
I hope all of you enjoyed writing at least one poem every day. See you on the other side. :)
 #YourQuoteAndMine
Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

Rasmeet Bhatia

Here's your second and the last prompt for #NAPOWRIMO Day 30. Collab and write a #lovepoem. #lovewaited I hope all of you enjoyed writing at least one poem every day. See you on the other side. :) #YourQuoteAndMine Collaborating with YourQuote Baba

read more
for both of us but still you chose to give up!!! Here's your second and the last prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 30.

I hope all of you enjoyed writing at least one poem every day. See you on the other side. :)
 #YourQuoteAndMine

Osho Jain

read more
For right person and right time.
Either older or younger,
Either pimpled or clear,
Either low or high,
Either poor or rich,
But genuine and honest ,
Motivating and reviving please. Here's your second and the last prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 30.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Gita Khanna

read more
The damsel too shy
The gallant knight unsure
Love winked his naughty smile
Waited for the duo 
No hurry, dears,he said
I'm there
 you make up your mind!  Here's your second and the last prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 30.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Dr. Intaajuur Rahman

read more
but you were busy
searching for perfect love Here's your second and the last prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 30.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Jyothi Jantz

read more
For the one whom is unique 
With everlasting essence in heart
Giving positive vibes 
Throughout the life 
That someone special 
Who will understand 
That purity of the soul 
Making the feeling beautiful 
Filled with emotions forever 
Enigmatic into lighting up 
The fire of love within  Here's your second and the last prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 30.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Nfb ..

read more
 For the right moment to spread its fragrance 
And bring everyone to its adherence.
 For the right person,a person whose urge for love was bigger than the fear of pain..
Who wants to dive in this indescribable beauty for the sake of getting its taste rather than any hidden gain.
 Who has the courage to walk in this world with green fields of care and lush gardens of love.
 Who is willing to develop patience as high mountains and Hope as vast seas.
  Love has its darkness but is waiting for the love who could illuminate even the darkest hidden corners of its soul.
  Who will have the divine taste of it and forget even about his very existence in its majesty. Here's your second and the last prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 30.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Paradoxical Penman

read more
while my ambition was devouring me.  Here's your second and the last prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 30.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Anuj Jain

read more
and waited and waited,
meanness was ruling the roost never caring for love or love's ruse.
Self-centeredness was rife engulfing all life.
Love waited and waited in vain. Here's your second and the last prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 30.

#YourQuoteAndMine

Krithika Jayasheela

read more
Like a child outside the candy store 
To get its hands on the colourful candies stacked on the shelf.
Shinning under the sunlight slipping through the glass walls.
Eyes ogling every jar one after the other.
Mouth drooling at them melting in the mouth
Afraid of being caught my mother dearest.
Scared that she will not let you taste it again. Here's your second and the last prompt for #NaPoWriMo Day 30.

#YourQuoteAndMine
loader
Home
Explore
Events
Notification